TALKED TO SUNCOAST TODAY

BLACK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SUNCOAST called me today to let me know the rest of the parts for my transmission had arrived..I told a friend of mine about it and he said that they are getting one over one me because of the price what did everyone else pay that got one from them mine is like 6k

If you are getting the full billet racing one..that's about right....if you get there normal tranny...they got you for about $3000.00....

Last edited:
BLACK10 said:
...that they are getting one over one me because of the price what did everyone else pay that got one from them mine is like 6k
Is that a fact?! :dontknow:

BLACK10 said:
SUNCOAST called me today to let me know the rest of the parts for my transmission had arrived..I told a friend of mine about it and he said that they are getting one over one me because of the price what did everyone else pay that got one from them mine is like 6k

I'm in my tranny 4k including the converter and labor...but 6k for top of the line doesn't sound like a rip to me.....:dontknow:

That's what Joe at Suncoast quoted me. A little over 6K but with a new Torque converter too.

They have that transmission on a Racing alcohol Truck that puts 2500 ft lbs Torque to the wheels. So I would say it is beefed up.

I just haven't found time to go down there yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back