Tarus "Judge" .45/410 Pistol

Fahrenheit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Taurus "Judge" for sale, its only 6 months old. I have shot 50 rounds of .45 Long Colts through it and 50 rounds of 410 shotgun shells including some 000 buck shot and slugs. I really love it, but I dont need two pistols and I prefer my Baby Eagle, my wife likes it better too. It also has the Crimson Tide laser site grips....very nice. I have the box and papers for the gun and the laser site. $600 takes it.....also intrested in parts for a 2005 QC or any other "deals" :D

ebay1-10010.jpg

Laser
ebay1-10011.jpg

Yeah but I would rather have go fast parts. And the Baby Eagle was given to me by my dad, so its hard to part with.

Demon 8 said:
Little steep isnt it, 400 and change brand new

Not around here, I looked for one at Academy and Bass Pro Shops, $497 to $597 (depending on the finish and barrel length), and they didnt come with the Crimson Tide Laser which is another $200....and they were sold out!

Last edited:
Demon 8 said:
Little steep isnt it, 400 and change brand new

I was thinking the same thing. My sister bought one brand new for 500. Congrats on the sale though. BTW I wouldn't think a laser sight would be that helpful when shooting .410 rounds.

jontyre said:
I was thinking the same thing. My sister bought one brand new for 500. Congrats on the sale though. BTW I wouldn't think a laser sight would be that helpful when shooting .410 rounds.

The model with the Crimson Trace Laser is a little more... they are going for around $680 NIB on gun broker. :eek: Cool gun. :)

im looking at the 4 in. taurus ported tracker in .357 mag. may have to buy one. waiting on the price list of burnt rubbers list to come out first.

darn you ryan you should have called me ,,,been looking for one :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back