Tell me this wouldn't be dope!

10banger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someplace warm....I'm talking about a little place
Messin around with some image editing software. I blacked out the badges, fuel door, head's & tail lights.:rock:

Oh yeah, a lil' bling bling for those who want to invest their money into gold ;)

I didn't really spend too much time on it, so don't hate too hard. lol....

Attachments

• Gold Rims.jpg
    Gold Rims.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 715
OMG, my eyes. Truck looks sweet and the software is killer but the gold dont know why as I had bronze on my old speedbump but on the truck I'm blind :)

Demon 8 said:
OMG, my eyes. Truck looks sweet and the software is killer but the gold dont know why as I had bronze on my old speedbump but on the truck I'm blind :)

OK so heres old speedbump
Hazmanpic-1-1.jpg

10banger said:
Are we talking about the speedbumps on the ride in front of the RX8 or??????? :dontknow: :D

He He
I miss it, wish I could have afforded both. And to each there own my friend, its your truck and if gold makes you happy go for it......just warn me on a drive by so I can turn my head :D

yea, that wouldn't look dope. However you would look like a dope :p

10banger said:
Messin around with some image editing software. I blacked out the badges, fuel door, head's & tail lights.:rock:

Oh yeah, a lil' bling bling for those who want to invest their money into gold ;)

I didn't really spend too much time on it, so don't hate too hard. lol....

Super Slick in my opinion...maybe even better if it were a nearly black purple or nearly black blue...or even a nearly black red...

Pretty fly for a white guy....as the song goes....

VENOMOUS1 said:
I could actually dig it as a Hurst SRT-10 or something.:D
ya a Hurst 10 would be sweet with a gold Hurst SRT -10 emblem on the doors where the stock ram SRT-10 emblems are. and a little gold accent in the interior I think it would look bad ass:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

raceram9 said:
ya a Hurst 10 would be sweet with a gold Hurst SRT -10 emblem on the doors where the stock ram SRT-10 emblems are. and a little gold accent in the interior I think it would look bad ass:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yeah, kinda like a hemi with 10 badging. That in "MY" opinion would be a poser.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back