Tell me what you think. Traded truck for this.

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this and fell in love even though it is RED:D Did I make a mistake? I can't even haul a suitcase:dontknow: I will swap my valve covers and intake from my truck tomorrow. It has EXILE subs and amps and CCW wheels:dontknow: Can I stay here even though the truck is gone?? Please!!!!

DealerPicThumb5.jpg

DealerPicThumb1.jpg

DealerPicThumb.jpg

DealerPicThumb2.jpg

DealerPicThumb4.jpg

You had a awesome lookin truck....but nothing wrong with a Viper...even a red one..;) .........if you are enjoying it you made a good trade.....:rock:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put a supercharger on there and you'll be set:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I LOVE it :rock: :rock: Of course, I'm partial to RED

awesome system and bad ass car if they wont let u in ill trade ya my truck for that car....lol

awesome!:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout:

Now you'll have to go over to the other website with all the rules and regs. to discuss your favorite brand of driving gloves, bla bla bla..........:p (great ride) congrats:rock:

Beautiful car bro, I think if it makes you happy then it's a good trade, you can still hang around:rock:

that is a great lookin car man you traded up even tho your truck was one of the nicest on the site

time for a blower? :D :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow:

Beautiful car the thought has crossed my mind but not yet. This one still wont beat the coronet will it:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back