Just a little teaser give me a couple of hours ill have everything uploaded :D
100_1389.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

beautiful day:rock:

great turn out, cars to:rock: :elefant:

great folks:rock: :rock:

Last edited:
bigredv10 said:
Check this out an old school cobra even has the sig!
100_1384.jpg

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

from lookin under the hood, it was the real deal also
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

It was a good time for sure! Me and my wife enjoyed meeting yall! Hope we can do it again soon!

bigredv10 said:
Hows this for starters!! :rock:
100_1394.jpg

Oh My God ...... I think I died and Gone to heaven Look at all those Red Rams srt's ... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Jim

Last edited:
Warm weather is right around the corner.. for us anyways :D next show within 200 miles im in!! I drove almost 8 hrs today my back is feeling it for sure!! Totally worth it! Had a BLAST really enjoyed meeting you guys today my g/f said she almost *** herself when Tooloe, ZCx and the rest pulled in all at once just from the sound alone. I thing I gave her the bug (not the bad kind :p) :D Thx guys next time well try to stick around a little longer...we wanted to get home before the deer tried to ruin our evening untill next time :rock: :rock:

The nice thing was everyone of them was a little bit different I think I am the only one with a plate up front wtf?? oh well :)

bigredv10 said:
Warm weather is right around the corner.. for us anyways :D next show within 200 miles im in!! I drove almost 8 hrs today my back is feeling it for sure!! Totally worth it! Had a BLAST really enjoyed meeting you guys today my g/f said she almost *** herself when Tooloe, ZCx and the rest pulled in all at once just from the sound alone. I thing I gave her the bug (not the bad kind :p) :D Thx guys next time well try to stick around a little longer...we wanted to get home before the deer tried to ruin our evening untill next time :rock: :rock:
you'll have to at least stick around to eat with us next time, we got done eatting and yall had done disapeared on us

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back