Temple Tx, oct 24th

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok here we go again wade and i are trying to get some guys together to run to the track on Oct 24th, they are having a ford shootout that night so there may be some Lightnings to screw with. if yall would want to make it a mini g2g we could all go out to eat and then roll to the track.

Damn dude, I'd be there in a heart beat if I could. I think I'm gonna swing through for a few days on my way to Cali. I miss my damn truck:eek: I need to see how much leave I can take, and I'll let you know.

is this a 1/4 mile track ?? and what time on friday the 24th ,,i think i can make this one :rock:

yup 1/4 mile track, they open at 6 and run from 6:30 to midnight, ironhead you still planning to run around houston on the 17th? brad let me know we'll drink some more beer, i've still got some left from the last time:D

76574srt10 said:
Guys, if you're talking about Temple Academy raceway they only run it as 1/8 mile. Not enough run out for 1/4 mile.

Guess we all need to upgrade the brakes if were going to run the 1/4:D

he is wrong, it's a 1/4 mile track i go there all the time, my 12.68 in the 1/4 was at temple academy...they only race 1/8th mile for the bracket cars on sat and sunday

i would rather go to temple to run on the 1/4 mile track instead of going on the 17th ,,,how crowded does it get on a friday in temple ..i hate to drive that far and only get 1 or 2 passes

has anyone been to the 1/8 mile track in angleton texas ,,its suppose to be only a year or so old ..friend told me its nice there ??? Angleton dragway they got a web site check it out http://www.angletonraceway.com/
i may go there on the 17th if its opened

also i heard the hennessy lost the track out in sealy ,,he was making payments to guy who had it and was not making the payments on time so they repoed it :p

Last edited:
i'm hoping to have my truck back for this one... might not be able to stay long but i should be able to make it cause i'll have work but things changes real fast in the oil field i'm also going to post this on the Hemi forums and make a big ol dodge showing

ironhead, anglton looks nice, but i won't be able to make the 17th i gotta work i really wanna run you as from you sig we have similar mods, just the different gears:D

Everytime you run in temple I have to work the following sat..plus temple is no short drive to make from here in the middle of the night...:mad:
Maybe next time:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ironhead, anglton looks nice, but i won't be able to make the 17th i gotta work i really wanna run you as from you sig we have similar mods, just the different gears:D

im going to wait and go to temple ,,hopefully work will cooperate that weekend ,,plus i found out today anglton is shutdown for two more weeks cause of storm damage being fixxed

ironhead, sounds good to me i finally got my clutch fixed a few mins ago, jillbille i'm tellin you just call in it'll feel good....but since you won't let me know a weekend you wanna run and we can goto a track up there if you'd like

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ironhead, sounds good to me i finally got my clutch fixed a few mins ago, jillbille i'm tellin you just call in it'll feel good....but since you won't let me know a weekend you wanna run and we can goto a track up there if you'd like
Sounds good bro, I have every other weekend off, and If Im not here the shop won't get opened.

I'll probably be there I ran there last friday 9/26 when they had another ford shootout my best pass was 12.70 if you have traction problems make your passes early the later the night went on the staging area was soaked with water I spun all 4 on my last 2 passes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back