Tenn SRT10 Owner saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
red_srt10 said:
Hello All!!!! I've watched many posts on this site and figured it was time I signed up and joined in on some of the conversation. I presently own a 04 Red SRT10 Truck. All stock. I've owned for 2 years and she presently has recorded a whopping 2,800 miles. Don't necessarily have to drive to enjoy, just walk into the garage, walk around, raise the hood and enjoy the site.
Wow! Stock '04, ..........only 2800?..........Sheer bliss:p :D . Welcome from NY. Mine's an '05 stocker with 3800mi. (if there were a couple more of us, we might get some respect around here)

WHAT? an 04 with only 2800 miles. somebody is not having enough fun.
welcome and start driving the truck. they dont make for good investment, but the smiles on your face while driving, priceless.

joemags54 said:
Wow! Stock '04, ..........only 2800?..........Sheer bliss:p :D . Welcome from NY. Mine's an '05 stocker with 3800mi. (if there were a couple more of us, we might get some respect around here)
Naaaaawwwww....

Thanks to all for the extended welcome....This site has some class act people with extraordinary nice SRT10s......With all the nice 10s, I wouldnt know where to start modifying mine, so I will enjoy yours.....I'm not a novice to the mod world though.....I also have a 11K 99 Dakota R/T, rc, Hughes Engine built 408 stroker, custom body and interior treatments.....I know how one mod leads to another and another and another.....well you know what I am talking about but they sure are neat to put those personal touches on them....when I bought my 10 I struggled for several months over modding, but think I have eliminated the idea....for now.....Lord help me.....I would like to have one of those dash plaques with the sequence number....not sure if they are still available....

on the build number....PM STINGRAY,to get your number and steve TEXAS YELLOW FEVER can make you up a plaque.

Attachments

• Build_Plate_-_SRT10_-_Custom2.jpg
    Build_Plate_-_SRT10_-_Custom2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 18
red_srt10 said:
Thanks to all for the extended welcome....This site has some class act people with extraordinary nice SRT10s......With all the nice 10s, I wouldnt know where to start modifying mine, so I will enjoy yours.....I'm not a novice to the mod world though.....I also have a 11K 99 Dakota R/T, rc, Hughes Engine built 408 stroker, custom body and interior treatments.....I know how one mod leads to another and another and another.....well you know what I am talking about but they sure are neat to put those personal touches on them....when I bought my 10 I struggled for several months over modding, but think I have eliminated the idea....for now.....Lord help me.....I would like to have one of those dash plaques with the sequence number....not sure if they are still available....
allright lets se some photos of the R/T dakota:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back