Tennesse Area!!

WILDMAN

I know there is a red RC that sits at the general aviation side of the Knoxville airport, and a red QC that I have seen in Pigeon Forge a few times. I don't know if any are members. A GTG in Pigeon Forge would be great, lots to do, see and plenty of Motels that usually aren't real expensive, as long as you don't try to stay in Gatlinburg. Motels their triple in price, and it's only 5 more miles. It would be great to all line up and cruise through Gatlinburg together. I have been their many times but have never seen the first SRT-10 in town. You can count me in. I will bring my sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wade

WILDMAN said:
I know there is a red RC that sits at the general aviation side of the Knoxville airport, and a red QC that I have seen in Pigeon Forge a few times. I don't know if any are members. A GTG in Pigeon Forge would be great, lots to do, see and plenty of Motels that usually aren't real expensive, as long as you don't try to stay in Gatlinburg. Motels their triple in price, and it's only 5 more miles. It would be great to all line up and cruise through Gatlinburg together. I have been their many times but have never seen the first SRT-10 in town. You can count me in. I will bring my sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wade

This when you need a VTCOA business card. :D

Stinker said:
Better try another area bro, the head has nothing in it!LOLOL

and besides I'll jsut screw the channel cats!:D

You took all the fun out of it!!! :D

We could always tie you up to a fence post and yank yer pants down. Then turn loose a calf that's been deprived of its mother's tit and see if any part of your body below your waist resembles a utter. . . . :dontknow: :D

Roz-SRT said:
You took all the fun out of it!!! :D

We could always tie you up to a fence post and yank yer pants down. Then turn loose a calf that's been deprived of its mother's tit and see if any part of your body below your waist resembles a utter. . . . :dontknow: :D

hhheeeyyyy!!! that sounds like fun!!:D

Hey yeah I just moved to tennessee oak ridge area from london, ky
just bought a 05 sc 2monhts ago...had a 03 hemi qc wanted more power

dont live in TN anymore, but close enough. Lets go... OH yeah thats right mine is in the freaking shop still...... 5 TARD service.....

wo1sjb said:
might have been me. I have a silver RC, there's a red RC, and a Red QC running around also. Don't know any of them though. Pick a time and place and we'll gtg. :rock:

I keep seeing that red one.:dontknow: I think the guy works over by 4th BCT. I just got assigned there. Where are you at?

The guy that drives the red QC works out at Sabre. The red RC is a retirie or civilian I believe. I'm out of town TDY enroute to Korea :(

wo1sjb said:
The guy that drives the red QC works out at Sabre. The red RC is a retirie or civilian I believe. I'm out of town TDY enroute to Korea :(

Damn sorry to here that...... Good Luck!!!!

doc. another ft. campbell/clarksville dude here.i'm tdy in vegas right now.when did you get in town.might have seen your truck a few weeks ago.w01sjb where in the roc you headed

sstdusty said:
doc. another ft. campbell/clarksville dude here.i'm tdy in vegas right now.when did you get in town.might have seen your truck a few weeks ago.w01sjb where in the roc you headed

I've been at Campbell since the 29th of APR. As soon as you get back let me know we'll hook up. I am heading out to the 1/8th trace tonight.:rock:

well now you know who drives one of the RC on post. just have to goet a hold of the guy who drives the other one now. had fun at the track last night even though all the rubber that was on my tires is now on the back of my truck but that was the plan so mission accomplished, time for a new set. whenever you want to do a gtg just let me know.

jmck1522 said:
well now you know who drives one of the RC on post. just have to goet a hold of the guy who drives the other one now. had fun at the track last night even though all the rubber that was on my tires is now on the back of my truck but that was the plan so mission accomplished, time for a new set. whenever you want to do a gtg just let me know.

Will do bro..... Last night was pretty fun. Now we just need to get you to hook up and then we'll be set.

I haven't even looked yet to see how much rubber I got on the truck.:D

I just put the nittos on my truck, so when i get eh tranny done, I am going to see how it holds up to the power of sgt_bo.. lol..

let me know when you all do a GTG, I will come up that way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back