Tested the slicks and CCW this weekend! New PB!!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
So I got the front brakes ground down after a few hours Saturday morn and bolted up the new CCW front runners and threw the slicks in the back to head out 60 miles to the track. These 19" Michelins ride like a Cadillac for sure! Got to the track bolted the slicks on, and made 4 passes with pretty good 60s for a Quad Cab I thought.

DA sucked as it was 95* at 10:30pm and 50% humidity so corrected runs were nicely into the 12s;) Just need cooler weather to get the matching timeslip.

Racing the same Cammed Trans Am I did a few weeks ago, lol. He wanted revenge.

13.2 @ 105 with 1.8 60s all night!
Here's a few pics although at night at the track. She got alot of compliments on the looks of the Drag Pak. I may try to find some 16" street tires that are sticky and fat for the rears and make them daily drivers :rock::burnout:
srt10dragpak.jpg

srt10dragpak2.jpg

srt0dragpak1.jpg

srt10dragpak3.jpg

srt10dragpak4.jpg

Last edited:
looks pretty sick! Ill get a good luck from my rear view mirror in two weeks! :)

Yea they look real slick.....I want to see how much you shaved off the front to get them to fit

Yea they look real slick.....I want to see how much you shaved off the front to get them to fit

Thanks guys for the compliments! I love blacked out, but these look pretty slick IMO. Been debating blacking them out;)
Updated the first post with CALIPER pics;)

Looks sick...What are your mods? Those are great times for the sucky weather

Yeah it's was freakIn hot! The fronts are heavier than I wished at 58 lbs each, a savings of about 50 lbs from my street wheels.
The steel belted radial kills the weight! The 16x12 rears with 32"x14.00 slicks are 46lbs!
Yes, I'll finish the calipers, ran outta time before having to het to the track.

Have not redynoed as I'm waiting for a GTG for witnesses of the power increase. My guesstimate is I was at 428/490 last dyno session with the Auto, and expect to see 460/505 just from the swap!
Mods are few! Dual exhaust, thru manifolds, K&N CAI, ,Centerforce, MSDs, Roe TB, kicker shock from RC, rear sway from RC, ...........oh motor mods..... None;)

Yeah it's was freakIn hot! The fronts are heavier than I wished at 58 lbs each, a savings of about 50 lbs from my street wheels.
The steel belted radial kills the weight! The 16x12 rears with 32"x14.00 slicks are 46lbs!
Yes, I'll finish the calipers, ran outta time before having to het to the track.

Have not redynoed as I'm waiting for a GTG for witnesses of the power increase. My guesstimate is I was at 428/490 last dyno session with the Auto, and expect to see 460/505 just from the swap!
Mods are few! Dual exhaust, thru manifolds, K&N CAI, ,Centerforce, MSDs, Roe TB, kicker shock from RC, rear sway from RC, ...........oh motor mods..... None;)

They make these things called video cameras... and when you go to the dyno, they'll print you out a piece of paper with some lines and numbers on it;):p:itsme:

True, true. We have a GTG in 2 weeks though as well. May go get a few pulls back there in Houston since thats where I've done the last.

breakdown of fastest time

Best run last weekend in 3600 DA 95* and 50% humidity

reaction : .17396
60 ft. : 1.89
1/8 mile : 8.48
1/4 mile : 13.20 @ 105
:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back