Texas- Arlington/ Ft Worth Peeps!

Ram Z's SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in town taking care of some family business. I would love to hit up some local 10's and chill if you guys have any free time. I am here all week till Sunday due to my mother passing, so I was just looking for some things to do to keep my mind off of everything. Cars is usually the only thing that does that. Hit me up... Randle 325-201-0941

It's been really hard. Just gotta keep myself busy. I can't drink with friends EVERY night... Lol

man i wish i could meet up i don't have my 10 anymore but am in that area all the time.

Dude this weekend is the AutoRama at Dallas Market Hall. I'm not sure what day I will be going. Maybe Friday. I will call you so you will have my #. Anthony

Anybody know if there are any car meets during the week in Arlington...

I no longer have a 10 anymore, but I have a few good stories :D

Strange schedule this week, will actually be around the house a little this week working from home.....if you want to kick back, enjoy a cigar and a cold one, maybe play a little pool, you are welcome to stop by.....Wednesday after 1pm or Friday after 1pm....I live in Carrollton, which isn't too far away....if interested, shoot me a pm for my address......I can't stray away due to work....I'm on call, but not expected to have to work much, if any in the afternoon and I can do everything from home on the puter...

Jason

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back