TEXAS BOYS LFC SEP.11TH

12's in the 1/8 maybe!! LOL! Hope I get to make it. Had some flood and roof damage yesterday!:dontknow:

sorry to bout flood damage:(

but, 12 sec. is 12 sec ain't it??????:dontknow::dontknow::elefant::elefant::burnout::burnout::D

Nice Bee man.. ??How to did paint your dash?? Looks nice, and something I def wanna do to the SRT. Sharp lookin truck. I am trying to get people to meet up to got to the Speedworld event here in AZ.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i totally forgot about this i was at work all day yesterday:banghead:

no excuse man, lol.

i worked also:( fockers. bustin ass to get a nice job done & the fockers yanked the job out of the shop.

left the shop bout 3ish, a couple of stops & hauled ass to the track.

got there in time to see at least 73 Camaros. they were doin a group shot. probably 85+ Camaros there.

oh & James (OSO) bein behind the pace car sucked. i was on his ass & he would not do over 90. he even pulled over once, not sure if it was me on his ass or something be hind me or a combo.

but still a great time. Coley's Bee looks great. one Ram was bagged on 24's. sharp truck.

all the Rams looked great & the little silver Dakota was there again.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

spring run not too far off:rock: :burnout:

ZCx said:
no excuse man, lol.

i worked also:( fockers. bustin ass to get a nice job done & the fockers yanked the job out of the shop.

left the shop bout 3ish, a couple of stops & hauled ass to the track.

got there in time to see at least 73 Camaros. they were doin a group shot. probably 85+ Camaros there.

oh & James (OSO) bein behind the pace car sucked. i was on his ass & he would not do over 90. he even pulled over once, not sure if it was me on his ass or something be hind me or a combo.

but still a great time. Coley's Bee looks great. one Ram was bagged on 24's. sharp truck.

all the Rams looked great & the little silver Dakota was there again.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

spring run not too far off:rock: :burnout:
Yeah driving behind the pace car sucks.

I decided to go to the Sealy 1/4 track and busted the drivers side half shaft/axle.:(

OSO said:
Yeah driving behind the pace car sucks.

I decided to go to the Sealy 1/4 track and busted the drivers side half shaft/axle.:(

are there upgraded half shafts so the rearend will let loose next ????:dontknow: :rock:

ZCx said:
are there upgraded half shafts so the rearend will let loose next ????:dontknow: :rock:

Yeah 1500 a set for 1000hp shafts. I am being told the 09 R/T shafts are stronger than the 06-08 Srt shafts ad only 400.

OSO said:
Yeah 1500 a set for 1000hp shafts. I am being told the 09 R/T shafts are stronger than the 06-08 Srt shafts ad only 400.

R/T ones are worth a shot for sure:rock: :rock: :rock:

would a Viper rear end swap be worth while?????

yea it was a good time :burnout: so much for the other viper guys showin up lol it seems like every sept. its is never a huge turn out like the may LFC

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back