Texas GTG/Dyno and PICS I finally can post!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
OK guys, now that I can post from my computer again I will post up pics I have from our GTG last month in Houston. Had a damn good time and great turnout!
England Green, builder of the world's fastest Corvettes, invaded by Viper Rams
HtownGTG101.jpg

HtownGTG104.jpg

HtownGTG105.jpg

HtownGTG108.jpg

HtownGTG1011.jpg

HtownGTG102.jpg

HtownGTG106.jpg

HtownGTG107.jpg

All set for some parking lot BBQ...................IRONHEAD STYLE!!!!:aetsch:
HtownGTG103.jpg

Ole IronChef did say he'd bring the Weber grille? Isn't it cute?:confused:
HtownGTG10.jpg

And the OFFICIAL IRONHEAD BURNOUT...........complete with self opening tailgate upon launch! :rock:
HtownGTG109.jpg

The aftermath!!!!!!!!!
HtownGTG1010.jpg

Thanks to Ironhead for the great cooking and finally meeting the man and not the myth! Everyone enjoyed themselves and many new, younger members got to see our old asses at play so they can continue the GTG tradition.LOL! One's hair can be seen in the shadow of Ironhead's burnout/litter contest.

Don't know how I forgot to add a huge shoutout to Torrie for getting us all tuned and enjoying our newfound power!

any more pics of the silver RC with the hood? I like how he has the scoop painted black....i was thinking about that before but never really seen it...

good to see you guys again even though I have gone to the darkside! Pretty soon the ol SS will have to come out and play! Oh and Ironheads shirt is too tight.

jsandlin said:
good to see you guys again even though I have gone to the darkside! Pretty soon the ol SS will have to come out and play! Oh and Ironheads shirt is too tight.

you just wishing you had this big sexy body biaotch:argh: hell you aint far behind anyhow :D

Wish I coulda seen you spill all that shit on the road.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Troy's QC SRT said:
any more pics of the silver RC with the hood? I like how he has the scoop painted black....i was thinking about that before but never really seen it...

these arent from the dyno gtg but...
IMG_0430_1024x683.jpg

IMG_0360_1024x683.jpg

IMG_0395_1024x683.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

FATJACK said:
Wish I coulda seen you spill all that shit on the road.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

i did not spill it ,,i was training them on how to unload their trucks the fast way :embarassed:

Englandgreen is in Houston.

they are a Vette place. Torrie/us rented their dyno for the day.

i did not spill it ,,i was training them on how to unload their trucks the fast way :embarassed:

It was a fast way to unload everything. By the way it turned out to be a good :burnout:
The persons hair you see would be chad aka "chadtnt"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Mrez7ahZA&feature=related[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back