Texas GTG in Houston Aug 4th,2012

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This is going down in Houston this coming weekend. Sounds like a huge turnout of 10's mostly from the Houston area! We need to get some trucks from the DFW and west Texas area. Let's make this a Super GTG!! We have been invited to a private SVT track rental with more Lightnings to race then you can imagine. Torrie will be doing Dyno Tuning at PSI Motorsports so getting your trucks tune finely tuned would be wise:D
Please post up and let us know your showing. Many of us are going to try and attend the Cars and Coffee event Early Sat morning. For those who've never been to a C&C google it ;)
It's a monthly car show of exotics and muscle cars/sports cars of extreme high cAliber, so it's very fitting we join our Viper cars and represent an American Exotic Sports Truck!!!:drool:
Hope to see y'all there and add your name if you can attend! May work on group discount at a local hotel or talking Ironheads wife into letting us sleep in their mansion :D:elefant:
Look forward to it!

Does not look like my 10 is going to make it ,,Have a problem with an issue that Torrie and Striker or should i say exotic engines is looking at but dyno may be out for my 10 till i fugure a few issues with new bottom end out ,i will be there saturday though to get my furd f150 tuned . Im so pissed that i may not even go to track over this but i might be feeling better by then ,lol but racing for me is out as of right now .
Long story short ,I planned on using some domed wiseco pistons on my original plan to build a forged bottom end with a set of stock heads ported a tad bit ,
Then i happen to get a set of striker heads on one hell of a deal that are 72 cc,s with the domed pistons and smaller 72cc and pistons that come up .007 above deck according to striker there is a problem with this setup , and i may have to go back to my stock bottom end and strikers that gave me 575hp ,but i really wanted the forged bottom end but my combo just does not seem workable ,so i have been talking to Roe about a different setup for the pistons so i can do a forged bottom end with some diamond pistons and use the strikers ,SO until i decide what to do the ten is out for now !Hell maybe ill run the frud down track one time just for the hell of it to see what a turd 4.6 will do lol

Also there will be no crashing at my place lol ,wife works on weekends so that aint going to happen ,but she is getting a new job soon that will not require weekend work so maybe next time some of you could sleep with my fat ass hound dog in living room ,just not this time sorry !

That F'n sux Ironlung!! Was really joking about sleeping with hound dog, lmfao. Good luck getting things resolved.

I get there by 530am, Sergio you want to convoy with us from Pasadena/Deer Park? Call me after noon any day this week to set it up. (working nights)

Where in pasadena/deer park are yall meeting for the convoy to CNC.

Man this sucks :mad:,but i should be up and running before labor day !

CNC run

Where in pasadena/deer park are yall meeting for the convoy to CNC.

Some where in the Red Bluff Beltwat 8 area...that way we can get on beltway and boogie...How about the Velero on San augustine and North Belt 8??? you have an EZTag??

Some where in the Red Bluff Beltwat 8 area...that way we can get on beltway and boogie...How about the Velero on San augustine and North Belt 8??? you have an EZTag??

Early as hell, but sounds good. Don't have ez tag, but ill be alright.

Gotta leave around 4:45 to get there at 5:30. It is a nice peaceful drive that time of the morning....no traffic, and smooth hwy. Best part of the day for me!!

eztag

Early as hell, but sounds good. Don't have ez tag, but ill be alright.

You should have plenty of time to get one before then...belt way after hwy 90 is eztag only untill hwy 59. Sucks to hit every light...untill hwy 59.

eztag

We have one on every thing we own because we use belt way so much. Even my 31 hot rod pickup...

Attachments

• IMG_20120115_142306.jpg
    IMG_20120115_142306.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back