Texas GTG in Houston Aug 4th,2012

Here is address were the dyno tuning will be
PSI Motorsports

18008 Hwy 3, Webster, Tx 77598

this is posted up on OTHER site,hope im not busting any rules but post up here he will get back at you lickity split

Houston Dyno tuning August 3-4 2012

I think his email is [email protected]

I plan on him tuning my f150 on friday and my srt-10 #15 CE on saturday

There will be a Cars and Coffee event that morning many will attend and then SRT vs. SVT at Royal Purple Raceway.:D

Will also be a GTG at the local Hooters, Twin Peaks, or something similar with boobs and butts

new address for the dyno day

Here is address were the dyno tuning will be
PSI Motorsports

18008 Hwy 3, Webster, Tx 77598

this is posted up on OTHER site,hope im not busting any rules but post up here he will get back at you lickity split

Houston Dyno tuning August 3-4 2012

I think his email is [email protected]

I plan on him tuning my f150 on friday and my srt-10 #15 CE on saturday

There will be a Cars and Coffee event that morning many will attend and then SRT vs. SVT at Royal Purple Raceway.:D

Will also be a GTG at the local Hooters, Twin Peaks, or something similar with boobs and butts

Was talking with Torrie and there is an address change for the dyno day to what has been posted here...it will be at 1145 FM 518 Rd, Kemah, Tx 77565

I'll be at CNC in the morning...it's going to be awesome...I'm really glad to see so many turning out this weekend. :rock:

See ya'll in the morning. Seeing as how there are 10's coming from out of town I don't think I will be the only non-detailed one there. I have been busy ALL day so I can be free tomorrow.

Is the Pasadena/deer park area folks still meeting at valero gas station in the morning?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back