TEXAS GTG INTEREST???

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
It's that time of year again for us Texans to do our annual GTG. I am trying to see if there is any interest to have a track day at Little River maybe the first couple weeks of April. We could arrange a nice Hill Country Cruise as well for those that don't wanna run at the track.(cough, Carl, cough, LOL)
I'm thinking early April somewhere before it gets too darn hot for good times.
Post up and put your ideas in here. I know alot of you plan to go to the PCB GTG and hence we are trying to schedule around that event.

Ironhead
Sparksfstball
Venom Power
SilverSnake
Daytona Hemi
ZCX
Tooloe
ArrestMeRed
OSO
Farenheit
My FT.Hood Bros
And of Course Coley1818 or whatever, lol

And whomever I accidentally left off this lil list! Everyone invited to show, SRT10 or not!:rock:

Im definitely down. Its been way to long since I have been to a meet.

i be thar:rock::rock:

maybe after the 15th????

unstress after tax time:rock::rock::rock:

your plan sounds good. up for just about anything

April 16, 2011 is the big Houston Perfromance Truck shoot out at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, TX. Gates open at 3:00 p.m. and racing is from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00p.m. This is one of the best prepared tracks in the country. Info is on the Royal Purple Raceway site as well as on the Houston Perfromance Trucks web site. This will be the biggest all truck, only truck, raceing event in Texas. Dom is planning to bring his truck down for another shot at getting in the 9's. Houston has some very fast trucks, some that run in the 8's. Event is open to all trucks. Might want to consider scheduling around this event when scheduling the Texas get to together, or having the Texas get together as part of this event.

April 16, 2011 is the big Houston Perfromance Truck shoot out at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, TX. Gates open at 3:00 p.m. and racing is from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00p.m. This is one of the best prepared tracks in the country. Info is on the Royal Purple Raceway site as well as on the Houston Perfromance Trucks web site. This will be the biggest all truck, only truck, raceing event in Texas. Dom is planning to bring his truck down for another shot at getting in the 9's. Houston has some very fast trucks, some that run in the 8's. Event is open to all trucks. Might want to consider scheduling around this event when scheduling the Texas get to together, or having the Texas get together as part of this event.

Great idea man, didn't know this but thought Daytona Hemi said something about it awhile back:dontknow:

My Lightning my be back together and maybe I will bring her for some T&T

i'm down with this, maybe i can somehow find some cash to pick up some viper hydros for my clutch drop them in and run it with the factory clutch in it.....:dontknow:

:dontknow:I'm out of the country guys. I will be landing in Houston that very afternoon. :(I definately won't make this.

i just started working un Corpus last week. Truck should be put back together this week but dont think i can make this one. but ill let yall know if i can.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back