Texas GTG this weekend! Short notice LFC event

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Many of us for years have made this GTG and had a great time as well.
Personally have been 120ish on the Texas Motor Speedway where NASCAR races are held. They usually let all SRT-10 Viper Trucks run together as well. Great pics as well as great friends and an adrenaline rush going around this track in your own ride!

I know its short notice but I think they do it to keep from overloading the 5 hour schedule.

Copy and paste your name on the list if you can partake :driving:

image.jpg

Other thread title wasn't getting attention! :p

1. Venomous1

Last edited:
My ten is short ten cylinders right now or I would be there. This is what it must feel like to own a hemi.

Last edited:
Damn it!!! I'm not going to be back in the states until the 26th. I would have loved to go; probably wouldn't have ran on the track since they never let us push it as fast as we want. But the chance to hangout with friends would have been the bait for me. Where are yall gonna grub this time around? Bonedaddy's?? Hooter's?? Twin Peaks??

Damn it!!! I'm not going to be back in the states until the 26th. I would have loved to go; probably wouldn't have ran on the track since they never let us push it as fast as we want. But the chance to hangout with friends would have been the bait for me. Where are yall gonna grub this time around? Bonedaddy's?? Hooter's?? Twin Peaks??

That's TBD still Ant! It's always kinda last minute cause they don't advertise or set a date till last minute. :burnout:
Hope some can join. :dontknow:

I would like to ride my Harley around that left turn circle.:mad:

Who is all going from the Dallas area If i can get a few folks to follow me out there i will head that way.

I would like to ride my Harley around that left turn circle.:mad:

You might as well. :dontknow:And without a helmet too as they won't let you drive very fast anyway. If weather permits it should be a great cruise out there on a Harley.

You might as well. :dontknow:And without a helmet too as they won't let you drive very fast anyway. If weather permits it should be a great cruise out there on a Harley.

web site only says cars and trucks so :dontknow:

howdy AntKnee:rock:

web site only says cars and trucks so :dontknow:

if they still do let bikes do laps, it is on the apron only & ya still can't pass the pace car

Had to chime in since TMS is about 10 minutes from the casa. What is it? Other than neglecting the kids and a slipping clutch, I don't have an excuse not to go. :burnout:

Back