Texas Mile Fire

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well for the boys who do not have a fire suppression system in there truck or car , after watching this you just may install one.. Especially with NO2 and FI,

I have one going in mine with spray nozzles under hood, in cab and over fuel cell.. Now I think I want an extra bottle just to be safe.. WOW.. " ps make sure you get a gas that is safe to breath..

It does not help this idiot holds the car to the pin on the rev limiter and is spraying but thats beside the point..

this is the past tex mile..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diSFvTtKykM]Corvette Nitrous EXPLOSION - IN & OUT camera !! - YouTube[/ame]

They had a problem stopping the fire because with nitrous the nitrous feeds O2 to the fuel and the fire suppression is useless if the supply is stuck open. An emergency shutoff for the nitrous line would help solve the problem.

They had a problem stopping the fire because with nitrous the nitrous feeds O2 to the fuel and the fire suppression is useless if the supply is stuck open. An emergency shutoff for the nitrous line would help solve the problem.

ahhhhh interesting point, I never thought of that " i must remind builder " to put a shut off in mine as well.. Sure as heck dont want that happening...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back