** TEXAS SRT10s **Truck Shootout! Royal Purple Raceway- Houston April 7th

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
It's time for a GTG anyways, yall wanna do it big at the Truck Shootout in Houston on April 7th? I myself plan to participate and would love to see other SRT10s out there to represent the 10 cylinder engines:D
I bet we could also fit in Dyno time somewhere, as I'd love to see my numbers after the 6 speed conversion as well as a few other goodies:chain:

Last edited:
last year,that event was a mess ,,vehicles getting damaged in parking lot drunken fights ,beer bottles getting thrown at people ,,,i waited outside of gate for 2 hours trying to get in and gave up and went home ,,they had a so so car show thing in back of parking lot to have goobers decide to do donuts real close to them and pelt vehicles with gravel ...im not even going to waste my time this year :mad:

last year,that event was a mess ,,vehicles getting damaged in parking lot drunken fights ,beer bottles getting thrown at people ,,,i waited outside of gate for 2 hours trying to get in and gave up and went home ,,they had a so so car show thing in back of parking lot to have goobers decide to do donuts real close to them and pelt vehicles with gravel ...im not even going to waste my time this year :mad:

Oh cmon ironfart!! I'm sure all the Chevy and Ford guys won't put up with that crap either? Bring that purty biatch to the track:)

Lesson learned last yr. This time we will have so much more law enforcement and zero tolerance. 1 screw up and they are out. It has been preached over and over again on the HPT forum so everyone has been warned. The shootout is just like any place where alcohol is served, you will have your screw up but hopefully the extra law enforcment will fix that along with staff riding around also.

Lol...I like Mexico;)
Best time is 13.5@108 :chain:
How about on bottle? I see a bottle valve inside ur hood on ur advatar.

Well it depends what time we can meet in mexico. I most likely will he hammered. Maybe a sober friend can drive my truck to mexico. There will be many trucks going to mexico after. Ill pm u my number, and hit me up when ur in houston.

How about on bottle? I see a bottle valve inside ur hood on ur advatar.

Well it depends what time we can meet in mexico. I most likely will he hammered. Maybe a sober friend can drive my truck to mexico. There will be many trucks going to mexico after. Ill pm u my number, and hit me up when ur in houston.

No N20 and NEVER have had spray on my truck PERIOD! 100% NA:burnout:
Thanks and I will hit you up for sure.:D

What you see sticking out of my hood is a Lightning's Centercap ;)

Last edited:
No N20 and NEVER have had spray on my truck PERIOD! 100% NA:burnout:
Thanks and I will hit you up for sure.:D

What you see sticking out of my hood is a Lightning's Centercap ;)

LMAO lightning killer. U should get my plates when i get rid of them....RIP SVT

201 views and not one person gonna back me up huh? Ironhead doesn't wanna get his C.E. Dirty, lol. Silversnake may make it.
What about Sanchoba, Big Red, any of you Texas guys that are already in Houston?
Scared? Say scared!

I'm scared! Haha seriously though can't make it, I would love to run against you scott since you got the swap. Would be interesting, give em' hell for me will ya'.

I'm scared! Haha seriously though can't make it, I would love to run against you scott since you got the swap. Would be interesting, give em' hell for me will ya'.

I can tell you from experience you'd have your hands full, his QC will run door to door with my rc on the highway.

I will do bro and we'll get in a run one day. I wanna get a GTG setup soon. Dyno day and all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back