Thank You Billy (Begood)

SRT-IZ

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Shawn and I thought about this mod a while back when we saw the headlights on a nice BMW. I just never had the Time/Guts to do it until i saw your truck. For that i say thank you....:rock:
And Thank You Shawn for all the help!!!
Head lights on...

DSC00225.jpg

Parking lights only...

DSC00228.jpg

Looks great IZ!.......................... I just want to make a small suggestion,... that you include in any new thread you start, a pic of that girl from the Nat's!!

You are very welcome Iz. It's a mod that just adds a bit of attitude to an already bad ass truck.

Bill.

I am very happy on how they came out. I personaly think that this is one of the best visual mods out there for black trucks!:rock:
Now, only if i can ge them Black wheels!:burnout:

Last edited:
BlackKnight said:
Are you guys painting the headlights? If not, how are you getting that look? BTW, it looks bada$$
I think Billy had his done by his painter. We did mine with a can of spray paint, some tape and acouple of sheets of paper.:D

SRT-IZ said:
I think Billy had his done by his painter. We did mine with a can of spray paint, some tape and acouple of sheets of paper.:D

It's not a true mod unless beer is involved.;) :D

Looks great Izzy.:congrats: :rock:

Silverback said:
It's not a true mod unless beer is involved.;) :D

Looks great Izzy.:congrats: :rock:
Dont worry, we didnt forget those. :D We actually had to go to the store and get more cause we ran out!

I drank beer while my painter did the work.:rock: :D Although I did all the tape work.

Bill.

BlackKnight said:
How does it affect the way the road is illuminated?
The only difference is the lights don't shine as high up as they did before. But the difference is only slightly. Although I have HIDs, so you would need someone else's answer that has stock bulbs.

Bill.

Stock lights here and i dont notice any difference at all! I know that FATTONY did his also and he said the same thing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back