thank you Jack

BOOMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jack i wanted to thank you for talking with me on the phone last night. I feel 200% better about our friendship, and i just wanted to say i appreciate it.
i also wanted to apologize to anyone here Vendor or otherwise if i offended you. i sometimes come out with both guns-ablazing- before i think things thru. anyways, thanks again Jack and thank you to this forum.

BOOMER said:
Jack i wanted to thank you for talking with me on the phone last night. I feel 200% better about our friendship, and i just wanted to say i appreciate it.
i also wanted to apologize to anyone here Vendor or otherwise if i offended you. i sometimes come out with both guns-ablazing- before i think things thru. anyways, thanks again Jack and thank you to this forum.

Good thread Gary.....and I hope you guys work things out.

glad to see you back! check your pm, I had been trying to contact you and I want to buy something from you.

Last edited:
It's amazing what a little face to face, or in this case phone to phone time can do to resolve issues.

Even with the emotion icons, the written word sometimes comes across wrong.

Still hoping things work out for you Gary.:rock:

Silverback said:
It's amazing what a little face to face, or in this case phone to phone time can do to resolve issues.

Even with the emotion icons, the written word sometimes comes across wrong.

Still hoping things work out for you Gary.:rock:

I agree totally !

Gary,

Thanks for calling me, and yes we did have a good conversation.

We are talking and are discussing our future options......

FSTJACK said:
Gary,

Thanks for calling me, and yes we did have a good conversation.

We are talking and are discussing our future options......

My respect for you Jack just keeps increasing.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back