Thank You...

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear VTCOA,

I just wanted to dedicate a thread solely to one topic, a heartfelt thank you!:rock:

Thank you for your unswerving devotion to me during my deployment.

Thank you for your support during a very trying time in my life.

Thank you for your friendship.

Thank you for the gift card to Mortons...My wife is very excited about it!;)

Thank you for helping me pass the time while in Iraq...(whenever the internet worked in my trailor.)

Mostly....just Thank You.

You made me feel very appreciated more than words can say. I love you guys!!!!:rock:

Respectfully,
Kris Pedersen

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Dear VTCOA,

I just wanted to dedicate a thread solely to one topic, a heartfelt thank you!:rock:

Thank you for your unswerving devotion to me during my deployment.

Thank you for your support during a very trying time in my life.

Thank you for your friendship.

Thank you for the gift card to Mortons...My wife is very excited about it!;)

Thank you for helping me pass the time while in Iraq...(whenever the internet worked in my trailor.)

Mostly....just Thank You.

You made me feel very appreciated more than words can say. I love you guys!!!!:rock:

Respectfully,
Kris Pedersen

The least we could do for all you have done for us, Thanks So Much
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That was by far the most Gay thing posted in at least the last 6 months :marchmellow: That and Anthony's duffle bag of Dildos :D :p Welcome home once again Forskin face and Thank you...........:congrats:

includemeout said:
The least we could do for all you have done for us, Thanks So Much
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
That says it all.

Bill.

TheSickness said:
That was by far the most Gay thing posted in at least the last 6 months :marchmellow: That and Anthony's duffle bag of Dildos :D :p Welcome home once again Forskin face and Thank you...........:congrats:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: Welcome Home Home Boy!!!:D

Welcome Back Kris

Thank You for your Service

VJ

I was a labor of love to a brother serving his nation and the cause of freedom...

No one is more deserving.....

Now calm the fk down..... Yer home.... and among friends... ;)

D

Django said:
I was a labor of love to a brother serving his nation and the cause of freedom...

No one is more deserving.....

Now calm the fk down..... Yer home.... and among friends... ;)

D
Damn straight!

Bill.

Kris, we can not THANK YOU enough for what you have done. Welcome Home:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Bumpity, bump, bump....just so I don't miss anybody!:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

black pearl said:
Kris, we can not THANK YOU enough for what you have done. Welcome Home:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Oh...You guys did. Don't sweat it! This is my thank you to you guys!;)

Ditto on what everyone else said. Especially Mikey! ;)

But really, Thank you and your family for your service to us! All that we can do here seems like such a small thing compared to what you do for us through your service! :rock::rock::rock:

Welcome home Kris...thanks for your service.

Don't forget that the family sacrificed the whole time too.

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back