Thanks again to Xenon Depot!!!

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Just put their killer HID kits (lows and fogs) on the wifes Jeep SRT8, as usual fast shipping, great customer service and an excellent product. Did a very clean install in about 2 hours including pulling the fascia off, hiding all the boxes, and permanent mounting everything. Thanks again!!
Justin

that wife of yours is a lucky woman. Buy her a srt8 and put hids on it. My wife is jealous.

Thanks guys Appreciate it =) Justin, thank you for taking the time to post some feedback about the product=)

How did you get your wife to let you play with her car? I'm not allowed :-(

thats neat, I wish i could get my high/low kit to work. its running of a foglight switch still.

Steve do you think you could help me with this?

mosrt10 said:
that wife of yours is a lucky woman. Buy her a srt8 and put hids on it. My wife is jealous.

Lucky woman my foot!!! You should meet Megan some time, absolutely beautiful with a million dollar personality. Believe me Justin is a very lucky and very deserving guy:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Lucky woman my foot!!! You should meet Megan some time, absolutely beautiful with a million dollar personality. Believe me Justin is a very lucky and very deserving guy:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
might be one of the only times i agree with you !!!!

FerrariTruck,

I can do my best. Send me a PM with your phone number and I will give you a call to discuss.

Steve

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back