Thanks for the community site and thank you dodge for my new silver bullet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi to all my fellow srt owner's, I just got my 05 QC Silver SRT-10 pretty much stock except a 2" rear drop and chrome putco door handles. If you are down in the south florida area you may see me speeding by on I95, or cruising down the strip! I just downsized from a F250 King Ranch diesel lifted and on 37" toyo's down to the srt-10 qc, and it's quite a different ride and I haven't been over a 100mph in about 3 years, although my diesel was programmed and very quick but not as quick as this beast! I'm still getting a feel for the truck and have had a few close calls so I've learned to respect the SRT-10! I'm big into trucks and my rides are like a part of me so I take great care and pride in all of them! I look forward to getting great answers and also helping out when I can...I'm loving the truck...my mind tells me no but my foot just can't help it!!!!!:rock:

Warm welcome from the Melbourne area! :rock: Be careful in the rainy season down here.... these trucks get randy when it's even slightly wet. ;) :eek:

Thanks...yea I have yet to experience our rainy season down here but I can imagine if it is anything like my diesel than the driving habits need to change during those months, for safe driving!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Thanks...yea I have yet to experience our rainy season down here but I can imagine if it is anything like my diesel than the driving habits need to change during those months, for safe driving!

I had a stoutly-modded 2005 Superduty PSD before as well... They are two completely different animals. Just be careful out there. A "surprise" kickdown on the highway will get you killed :eek:

:rock: :rock: Glad to have you aboard and welcome from Arizona:rock: :rock:

Welcome to the madhouse:rock: Enjoy the ride and the company here:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back