Thanks for the mammaries!!

etaylormcp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the camaraderie and the support over the last 5 years. I finally hung up my cleats with the 10 last night.

I had reached 93k on the ODO and was facing pulling it and rebuilding sometime in the next two years plus a bunch of other stuff and I decided to let it go to a new home.

This was not an easy decision for me, let me just say I loved that truck and I still do. The SRT-10 QC hauls kids, groceries and ass with equal aplomb. And anytime I ever looked out my window and saw a "bad ass" V-8 I always laughed. I used to play with Mustangs and Porsches with equal disdain. Mainly just because I knew neither would keep up with me top end or off the line.

And I stuck by that truck through the first summer of $5 gas and never regretted it. But I made an incredible deal on a new Camaro (they cashed me out retail on the 10 and bought 2 points off the contract to get their hands on my 10) and yes I bought it with with the 6.2L I am crazy not stupid. The owner of the dealership is taking on my 10 and doing a complete resto to her so I know she will be taken care way better than I can afford to do in the first place.

It's been a wild time. I have only met a few of you in person but you are all a special breed and I am truly blessed to have been one of you.

Thanks again. Eric.

The SRT-10 QC hauls kids, groceries and ass with equal aplomb. And anytime I ever looked out my window and saw a "bad ass" V-8 I always laughed. I used to play with Mustangs and Porsches with equal disdain. Mainly just because I knew neither would keep up with me top end or off the line.

Love it!

absolutely. not that it will be too appropriate in a forum that I would have laughed a GM V8 out of myself but the current stats are 426HP and 440 FT-LB out of a 6.2L 8 cyl. The kicker here is that I actually have posted 30+MPG out of this thing on the highway and I regularly get between 18 and 25 with it dropping to around 17 in the city. While I miss my 10 dearly filling up once a week instead of six times a week has been heaven for the first week and half that I have had the Camaro. Of course now comes the chip and the intake and the flowmaster mufflers..... If my mileage doesn't plummet from the flash I should be making around 500 HP and in that light of a car it ought to put me back in the "respectable" neighborhood. If the mileage sinks like a stone I will be reflashing it to stock and enjoying it all the same. PICs soon. E

We have a "other vehicles" section. :D
Make sure to hang out and post up.

Yer not getting off that easy. We need you to stick around to help keep the crazies inline.

Crazy they paid top dollar for your truck I was shopping around most I got offered was at carmax 17k for an 05 qc fully loaded with 70k miles

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back