Thanks ILtemprd

chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want to say THANK YOU publicy to ILtemprd. A while back I posted up looking for pic's of black grills on our truck. I was thinking of swapping out my stock chrome ones. Well, ILtemprd sent me a set of black honeycomb ones no charge...not even a shipping charge. They are like new. That is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a while. Just want everyone to know what a great and giving guy he is. Thanks ILtemprd.

And yes I know....
:needpics:

My truck in in the shop...will post pics when I get em installed.:rock:

I guess I should ask for pictures of a supercharger then :D

I definitely like the black out front grills!

That's frickin cool!!!!

Way to go Shawn!! I look forward to meeting you, as well as a boatload of others in the future! :rock: :rock:

Gestures like that, is what sets this forum apart from the masses. :)

ssshhhhhh...i got a rep to protect...:smokin:

Hahahahahaha!!! Yeah but even us unmentionables have a heart now and again. Thanks for taking care of a brother man that's really nice of you!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hahahahahaha!!! Yeah but even us unmentionables have a heart now and again. Thanks for taking care of a brother man that's really nice of you!!:D
:top:

chase said:
I just want to say THANK YOU publicy to ILtemprd. A while back I posted up looking for pic's of black grills on our truck. I was thinking of swapping out my stock chrome ones. Well, ILtemprd sent me a set of black honeycomb ones no charge...not even a shipping charge. They are like new. That is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a while. Just want everyone to know what a great and giving guy he is. Thanks ILtemprd.

And yes I know....
:needpics:

My truck in in the shop...will post pics when I get em installed.:rock:
That is what I love about Shawn, he is totally selfless :rock: :rock: :love: :love: :love: :love: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :wavey:

TheSickness said:
I got a bitchin set of almost new center caps I'd be willing to send you......Muhahahahahhaha :rock:
THey say GMC on them dumb ass :p :p :p :D

Wifey said:
That is what I love about Shawn, he is totally selfless :rock: :rock: :love: :love: :love: :love: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :wavey:
and he gives great hugs too :rock:

ILtemprd said:
ssshhhhhh...i got a rep to protect...:smokin:
I can vouch for what a big ol baby you really are :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D ;)

thanks shawn

Shawn has given of himself many times over, and that is the most precious gift..................

FSTJACK said:
Shawn has given of himself many times over, and that is the most precious gift..................
He is a Giver...................:D Thank You for all you do for us Shawn....It's a thankless job at times and you do it better then anyone !

Last edited:
yes, Shawn is a great guy. If you ever get the chance to meet him do it, you will be glad you did.

Bill.

I dono what you guys are talking about...The dude is a creep!;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back