Thanks J T Sawyer Trucking

04rcmoneypit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recieved my large package today, I was treated with the utmost courtesy and service. I even bugged them about stuff and they took time to answer any questions in a very timely manor. (I say "they" because the J helps out. Sorry to ramble, but it pays to support our vendors:rock:

I had to have some power steering hoses pretty quick, mine started leaking. Called Joanne and she had them made up and got them out fast (within a week) These custom steel braided hoses actually cost less than the factory MoPar replacement hoses and look killer!! Thanks very much Joanne.....oh yeah, you too Stinker.:D :D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

absolutely the best service around.... was even straight up and warned me a product was on back order and may take a little extra time, but l still got it within a week... can't wait to start picking out rods, pistons, and associated bottom end rebuild stuff for the winter... Stinker and Joanne will be my first and probably only stop...

fastbill said:
absolutely the best service around.... was even straight up and warned me a product was on back order and may take a little extra time, but l still got it within a week... can't wait to start picking out rods, pistons, and associated bottom end rebuild stuff for the winter... Stinker and Joanne will be my first and probably only stop...
thank you so much Bill:)

SUPER SERVICE!

I "Thought" I wanted Oil and PS lines with "red" ends but was told that the oil lines were only available in blue so I changed my mind to "blue" and had them BOTH in two days! And that was when Stinker was "out of the loop" for a while. Thank goodness for a GOOD woman! BTW I Love the lines! Thanks guys! Now I've decided to go "blue" under the hood which means more business for another vendor also:D

Stinkers BOSS said:
thank you all for your support, we always look forward to servicing our customers/friends "with pleasure". :rock: :rock: :rock:

LOLOL Lord I wish she hadnt put it that way here:p :p :p :p

Stinker said:
LOLOL Lord I wish she hadnt put it that way here:p :p :p :p

Hey Stink, what ya doing friday night?
Santeen wants to know :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back