Thanks Justin, Perfect fit, and looks Great ...

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to install new T-stat, Powdered housing and Hard hose. Everything fit perfect, and that bottom bolt is a Bit*h like everbody said it would be. But worth the effort ....

newt-stat3s.jpg

newt-stat2s.jpg

newt-stat1s.jpg

newt-stat4s.jpg

Got compliments on it already ..... so Thanks Justin, great quality perfect fit.

JimTeTe said:
Finally got a chance to install new T-stat, Powdered housing and Hard hose. Everything fit perfect, and that bottom bolt is a Bit*h like everbody said it would be. But worth the effort ....

newt-stat3s.jpg

newt-stat2s.jpg

newt-stat1s.jpg

newt-stat4s.jpg

Got compliments on it already ..... so Thanks Justin, great quality perfect fit.
looks great!!! ever gonna get the intake powdercoated?

Yep intake is next ........ Trying to decide on color ..... Thanks

jim

WOW! That really pops! I bet a red top Optima battery would look great in there.

MRXSRT said:
WOW! That really pops! I bet a red top Optima battery would look great in there.

NICE ....... I like it !

Thanks

Jim

LOOKIN' GOOD! imo....keep it simple,for the most part just a two color combo. intake could be black or red:rock:

Thanks Scot ...... leaning towards black with a little somethin .....

Jim

Naw Scoob ........ That was Bill from NY, think he sold his truck though ... Bummer.

jim

That looks great....can't wait to get mine!

Hey how exactly did you prep ur brake fluid reservior or did you just remove it and rattle can it?

Troy's QC SRT said:
That looks great....can't wait to get mine!

Hey how exactly did you prep ur brake fluid reservior or did you just remove it and rattle can it?

I left it, Cleaned it, Taped and papered all around it and then rattle canned it in place. Covers are all Turned Polished Brass, clear coated. The other Res. I took out sanded preped and sprayed. Only draw back is you have to take a cover off here or there to check fluid levels. But sure cleans up the engine bay instead of the white and yellow. ......... imo

Jim

JimTeTe said:
I left it, Cleaned it, Taped and papered all around it and then rattle canned it in place. Covers are all Turned Polished Brass, clear coated. The other Res. I took out sanded preped and sprayed. Only draw back is you have to take a cover off here or there to check fluid levels. But sure cleans up the engine bay instead of the white and yellow. ......... imo

Jim

Oh ok cool..... I have a spare one and was thing about prepping it up for paint since ill need to bleed when I reinstal my line loc.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back