Thanks Mr.T

I forgot to tell you guys Dusty (my too tall son) wrecked his Helicopter. But he said He will fly again . lol

I forgot to tell you guys Dusty (my too tall son) wrecked his Helicopter. But he said He will fly again . lol

ha! still got my blades man, still stroking air buddy, so is eddie, yup he had to also lOL, doomass tho, kills everyone he gets his hands on LOL

lOL we all got rc helis down in pcb, I got a 4 prop, wes makes his, iron skittles and his boy got some helis, so far I think Mine is the only one still alive with out a crash:p

can ya fly it bassakards ???

I have a problem

Attachments

• securedownload (5).jpg
    securedownload (5).jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
lOL we all got rc helis down in pcb, I got a 4 prop, wes makes his, iron skittles and his boy got some helis, so far I think Mine is the only one still alive with out a crash:p

I have some that haven't crashed :dontknow: The odds are with me.

Cool,

I fly as well. Have some 3D birds but mostly scale.

Attachments

• IMG_1753.jpg
    IMG_1753.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1855.jpg
    IMG_1855.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 41
Cool,

I fly as well. Have some 3D birds but mostly scale.

That's sweet, but I think all of us would tear that apart in about 2 minutes :D Well less actually. Are those gas or electric? That Sikorsky 76C looks like the real thing.

I just finished another one to add to my fleet this morning. A FPV quad that I printed on my 3D printer. Flies great

Attachments

• securedownload (9).jpg
    securedownload (9).jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 27
  • securedownload (10).jpg
    securedownload (10).jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
UIH,

The 76 model is a replica of the full scale I work on. In 2010, I won the US Scale National Championship with that model. The 76 weights 42 lbs ready to fly and is 7 feet long. Both the 76 and Comanche are e-Power.

Building an MD900 for a customer.

Attachments

• MD900 015.jpg
    MD900 015.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Is it true the bigger and heavier they are, the easier they are to fly?
Do you use any electronics to stabilize them?

Ironhead, guess no one cares about your nuts :D
Talk about a thread hijack, but you brought it up... lol

UIH,

Is there something special about your nuts?

They fly well and do not need a stab system but I do use them to smooth out the bumps. I still have to fly it though. I do not use any GPS or position or altitude hold and it will not land itself. Some of the quads can be almost hands free.

A buddy of mine has a $6K camera platform and it is all but hands free. The camera is gyro stabilized. The gimbals and gyro stab system for the camera is about 2K. He can fly FPV but that's not what he uses it for.

B

UIH,

The 76 model is a replica of the full scale I work on. In 2010, I won the US Scale National Championship with that model. The 76 weights 42 lbs ready to fly and is 7 feet long. Both the 76 and Comanche are:dontknow::dontknow: e-Power.:dontknow::dontknow:

Building an MD900 for a customer.

what is "E-Power"???:dontknow:

the 76 have TTV???

UIH,

e-Power = Elecrtic power.

Both run on 44.4v. 76 uses 4 each 22.2v 5000 mah battery's. in series.

Comanche uses 2 eash 22.2V 5000 mah in series for the main rotor and 1 22.2v 2600mah battery for the tail motor

I am not sure what TTV is

b

UIH,

e-Power = Elecrtic power.

Both run on 44.4v. 76 uses 4 each 22.2v 5000 mah battery's. in series.

Comanche uses 2 eash 22.2V 5000 mah in series for the main rotor and 1 22.2v 2600mah battery for the tail motor

I am not sure what:burnout::burnout: TTV is:burnout::burnout:

b

TTV = Tail Thrust Vectoring

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back