Thanks Mutt!

mmmmtorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you for the center console insert! It looks awesome, you are a true crafstman :congrats: You could have totally blown it off and I would not have thought anything of it.

I just need to install it now ;)

Thanks again man, you rock! :rock:

Okay so then since the cat is out the bag... I received mine today too... WHOA that is awesome work. And about blowing us off, I wouldn't even known because I forgot about it altogether.. MUTT called me personally last week and reminded me when he didn't even have to. Then I get this package in the mail with a quality sneaky Pete leather center piece that goes under my arm rest door. Thanks MUTT.. I can't say that enough.

Last edited:
I must agree - it's truly a piece of art (the console insert, that is) ;) :rock:

I love mine :rock: :rock: :rock:

First of all... --> :needpics:

I have seen the sneaky pete, but does he do it with FANGS?

Mine will be installed tomorrow.. I would have liked the Fangs better but the fact that MUTT completed this bad ass work and distributed it out when he didn't have to makes me proudly display it.. I don't even care if it were a likeness of Stinker mooning:reddy: me or dancing the jig :marchmellow: on leather, I'd certainly install it. Thanks again MUTT...

amtrucker22 said:
First of all... --> :needpics:

I have seen the sneaky pete, but does he do it with FANGS?

Mine is with FANG :rock: :D I have a pic of it on my other computer ...

I've had mine with the Fangs installed for a while now, and I get TONS of compliments on it!:D It is truely and work of art...:rock: :rock:

Stretch

Yeah,I've had mine for some time now,and all I can say is they ROCK !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

MUTT said:
i couldnt agree more:D
Yes you do rule,as always you are the man Mutt.if you are still doing leather work I have a few ideas,give me a call PLEASE.

Mutt, got mine today bro...looks great:rock: Will look good framed out on the SRT wall in the office;) :D

Thanks brother:cool:

blackviper said:
Where are the pictures?

I was going to take a pic of mine for you George,but my son had the camera last,and I guess it took a dump !!!Remind me,and I can show you when we meet up at the Tower Shops !!! :rock:

Brat said:
Yes you do rule,as always you are the man Mutt.if you are still doing leather work I have a few ideas,give me a call PLEASE.

not doing anymore leatherwork, just decided to finally finish off the ones that i started...begood, yours is almost completed and ready to mail.

there are still 3 unclaimed center inserts which i will post pics of ( i still have 1 blank that can be designed to whatever)...of all of the inserts i made, i never charged for any materials, time or shipping costs-all were donated...if its cool with the MODS, i am thinking of just auctioning off the last 4 to try and recoup some of the costs...if this is not cool with the MODS then of course i wont do it. it would not be an ongoing thing, just a one time thing. i am not gonna post pics until i hear from jack or patrick saying its ok.

MUTT said:
not doing anymore leatherwork, just decided to finally finish off the ones that i started...begood, yours is almost completed and ready to mail.

there are still 3 unclaimed center inserts which i will post pics of ( i still have 1 blank that can be designed to whatever)...of all of the inserts i made, i never charged for any materials, time or shipping costs-all were donated...if its cool with the MODS, i am thinking of just auctioning off the last 4 to try and recoup some of the costs...if this is not cool with the MODS then of course i wont do it. it would not be an ongoing thing, just a one time thing. i am not gonna post pics until i hear from jack or patrick saying its ok.
Thats cool Thanks Mutt,you do really good work,was hoping to get some wraps for the inside door pulls with the srt on them,but if not thats cool.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Dennis. I'll check it out then. By the way, got my hood. I should have on by the end of the week.

blackviper said:
Where are the pictures?
Here you go.
consolethree.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back