Thanks Patrick! You're the man!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Dude just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you have done lately!

The deal with taking care of the shirts!

all the shifter reviews.

The clutch reviews.

Doing the truck of the month.

Everything getting Jack scooter.

Constantly answering questions and watching whats going on.

You're a good bo in my book and I got to hand it to ya bo, and I dont say it often,

You are full of integrity,honesty , and loyalty,and I totally respect that and just wanted to say thanks.

Just dont tell anyone I wrote this pm to ya or spread it around, the other guys might think its wierd.:D AWE SHOOT! did I hit submit!

kiss ass..............:D

P...he is right just in case you forget how much we appreciate this place....you too Jack...

Stinker said:
Dude just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you have done lately!

all the shifter reviews.

The clutch reviews.

You're a good bo in my book and I got to hand it to ya bo, and I dont say it often,

You are full of integrity,honesty , and loyalty,and I totally respect that and just wanted to say thanks.

Just dont tell anyone I wrote this pm to ya or spread it around, the other guys might think its wierd.:D AWE SHOOT! did I hit submit!

HEAR.......HEAR.......here is to ya Red...................:rock: .....you ROCK...:):):):):)

Walt

Yeah man I got to thinking about how much he has been doing lately and trying to work at the same time, and damn! the bro ha to be just driving his wife nutts!:D :D

Take it out , put it in! such a never ending cycle:D

I toast this one to you my friend and say thanks to you bro!

Stinker said:

all the shifter reviews.

The clutch reviews.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Patrick is a geek. He lives for this shit.;) :p :D

Actually Stinker is right on with his original post. Patrick rocks :rock: and I thank him and Jack every day for creating this wonderful home for us misfits.

Thanks guys.

Patrick is the # one

Guys leave me out of this.

Patrick is the one that makes all this magic computer F.R.E.D* stuff happen. He works tirelessly to keep this thing running seamlessly. He has put so many hundreds of hours into this I cannot tell you. Most importantly he has put his heart into this. He and I talk frequently, and he is always thinking up of ways to make this Forum better and to try and help somebody. He has integrity, and courage. This is a man I come to respect more every day for the values, and honor that are his make up. His loyalty is beyoned repute.
I have a friend in Patrick that I would walk through the gates of Hell with if he asked me to.
He is a truly alturistic individual. If anybody ever states differently there will be hell to pay.

Patrick, thank you for letting me be in your life.

Jack

*F.R.E.D. Freckin rediculas electronic device

Thanks for the post Jack, I know you are a big part of this, but as you have told me many many many times, this forum would not exist or have happened had it not been for the :D He is truly talented, and I think sometimes overlooked , so I wanted to let him know publicly just how much I appreciate everything he has done.

He does alot more than most ever see, up all night, all day, swappping shifters, tranny's and so-on. I do thank both of you from the bottom of my heart, but man Patrick works so hard on this I wanted him to know how much I truly respect the work that he puts into this.

Even down to the banner , he went the extra mile to make sure it wasnt just a banner. I had plans to have a banner made and surprise everyone at the nats, but it would have just been red and white with www.vtcoa.com. Well the jumped in and done a total redo of the entire thing and it will be awesome, thanks patrick I will do my best to promote a well being of the site and you and Jack.

From the bottom of my country #ss heart man "You Rock":D

Last edited:
Wow, thanks guys..Jenn and I just got done reading this and I'm very honored.
For those who like truck-talk and not personal-talk please skip the rest of this post :)

I'm not one to really "open-up" emotional wise :) , but there are many thing in my life which I do not deserve......my wife Jenn, my wonderful son Noah, and my parents are just a few. When starting this site, I never expected to meet the people I have met on this forum (FstJack for example), and surely don't deserve it. Like many go through, there is situations we go through in life. When I sit back and think, I realize that no matter what happens, all the stuff I have (truck, house, etc..) is really just physical materialistic possessions, which is nice! but will eventually rust, rot, get stolen, and such.

As I get older, I realize there are times in life which put an etching in your mind and heart that you reminisce about at a later time. The members I have met in person, and the relationships I have made on this forum, is something I cannot begin to fathom. So I guess what Im trying to say is, I just wanted to thank everyone who has been placed in my life; you have been a little gift from above. :eek:

Respectfully,

Patrick

Last edited:
Stinker said:

all the shifter reviews.

The clutch reviews.

Stinker, you need to wipe the side of your mouth, yo drooling. Do you need a :smokin:

To Patrick and Jack, whomever yall are!!!!!
Thanks for this forum. It is truly one big disfunctional family and I mean that from the heart.

Patrick is all of the things Jack and Tony have said...and much more...He is my friend and I don't care for cheese dick's nor do I associate myself with people who are not genuine.....Patrick Thank You for everything, your hard work, your FRIENDSHIP,and your intellect not to mention your honor are unparalleled. I would be right by your side and Jack's going through the bowels of Hell............Your a good man with a huge heart.......I not only respect that but I embrace it :rock: Your friend forever, Mikey

TheSickness said:
Patrick is all of the things Jack and Tony have said...and much more...He is my friend and I don't care for cheese dick's nor do I associate myself with people who are not genuine.....Patrick Thank You for everything, your hard work, your FRIENDSHIP,and your intellect not to mention your honor are unparalleled. I would be right by your side and Jack's going through the bowels of Hell............Your a good man with a huge heart.......I not only respect that but I embrace it :rock: Your friend forever, Mikey

First, to Jack and Patrick, I apologize for the disfunctional family moment that is about to occur.
Sickness, I respect your comment. I know Jack and Patrick, though I have more contact with Jack than Patrick. In my live and in my work, Sarcasm is the highest form of flattery. Jack is aware of my sarcasm during a few nights in Houston. I quoted Stinkers comment is support of it. My sarcastic remarks to him is based on his signature, "Patricks bitch".
I hope he remains Patricks bitch and is always there to help Patrick, as many other people of this forum will do. When you join the forum, Jack and Patrick are usually the first to welcome you. So, I believe everyone knows who they are!!!!!!!!!! Lastly, this is just one example of our disfunctional family, just like 90% of the families in this Great Country.
So, in closing, I can be a "Cheese Dick" to you and thats cool. Some sibling just never get along with each other, hence Job Security for me.
I believe Jack and Patrick are aware of my support from my Heart!!!!
Their opinion does matter to me, as I consider them my friends.
So, Jack and Patrick, whomever yall are, Again thanks for this forum and I mean it from my Heart!!!

I have never met Patrick, or talked to him on the phone, however I can say the work he has done for this site, and everyone that enjoys it can not be measured. I thank you Patrick from the bottom of my heart, when the shit went down at the old site I had a bad pain in my heart at the thought of looseing my friends, but because of Jack and Patrick we continue on better than ever. Again, Thank You, very much.

Bill.

Stinker said:

all the shifter reviews.

The clutch reviews.

Yes, thank you all for everything you do for us whiners ..... gee, maybe this is also why we need more moderators - - - hahahahah LOL :p :rock: :D

Stinker said:
dont worrry bout Sickness ken , he is as protective as a georgia bull dog is:D
And his breath stinks worse and is balls hang wayyyyyy lower :D ;) :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back