Thanks Patrick! You're the man!

FSTJACK said:
Guys leave me out of this.

Patrick is the one that makes all this magic computer F.R.E.D* stuff happen. He works tirelessly to keep this thing running seamlessly. He has put so many hundreds of hours into this I cannot tell you. Most importantly he has put his heart into this. He and I talk frequently, and he is always thinking up of ways to make this Forum better and to try and help somebody. He has integrity, and courage. This is a man I come to respect more every day for the values, and honor that are his make up. His loyalty is beyoned repute.
I have a friend in Patrick that I would walk through the gates of Hell with if he asked me to.
He is a truly alturistic individual. If anybody ever states differently there will be hell to pay.

Patrick, thank you for letting me be in your life.

Jack

*F.R.E.D. Freckin rediculas electronic device
I don't know Patrick personally, but I know good people by what they do for others :rock:

... I ditto EVERYTHING Jack said :star:

and Jack, you are NOTgetting left out of it, like it or not!! :p - Thanks for your time and effort, too. Old guys rock :D

Stinker said:
Dude just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you have done lately!

The deal with taking care of the shirts!

all the shifter reviews.

The clutch reviews.

Doing the truck of the month.

Everything getting Jack scooter.

Constantly answering questions and watching whats going on.

You're a good bo in my book and I got to hand it to ya bo, and I dont say it often,

You are full of integrity,honesty , and loyalty,and I totally respect that and just wanted to say thanks.

Just dont tell anyone I wrote this pm to ya or spread it around, the other guys might think its wierd.:D AWE SHOOT! did I hit submit!

Yep...he is good peeps.
Can't thank Jack enough for everything too.

We have got ourselves quite a good little community here.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back