Thanks Steve!

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Steve for helping me out with a set of wheels. Without going through the entire story, he is allowing me to use a set of his wheels so that I can get mine Perma Star coated. This way, I have no downtime! It's actually a lot more complicated than that, but Steve really went out of his way to make this work for me. If this is any indication of how his business will be run, we can all expect one heck of a vendor.:rock:

The coating is $185/each, while shipping is around $200 each way for all 4 wheels.

Thanks buddy!

Im building a budget....need to buy my goodies before the big move.

Awesome bro anyone who's been here for any length of time knows the kind of man Mr. Holden is...props to Steve and best of luck to SLH Motorsports!! :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ron,
No thanks nessecary, I'm happy to help out.

i would like to coat my wife. But i don't like downtime. Steve ? :dontknow:

sorry guys , couldn't resist . I'm a ho , i know. :D

belgiumbarry said:

Would the moderators please remove 100 posts from Barry's total? Thank you!:D

Hey Ron
if my math is right then that money would of been close to 20% of the cost of a paxton, you of all people, I mean on the harley truck forums you were one of the top dogs in horse power, if you want some bling or the ultimate apperance mod just do this:D :D

Attachments

• srtpics 053 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 053 (Small).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 34
  • srtpics 046 (Small).jpg
    srtpics 046 (Small).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
areuv said:
Hey Ron
if my math is right then that money would of been close to 20% of the cost of a paxton, you of all people, I mean on the harley truck forums you were one of the top dogs in horse power, if you want some bling or the ultimate apperance mod just do this:D :D

You very bad man...stay away!

belgiumbarry said:

LOL!!! You know Spousal Unit has been after me for a trip to Europe so she might just go for this offer...you're on your own though, I'm not paying for the shipping...LOL!!!

Steve,

Just a suggestion, pay the shipping one way... (hmmmm) That's not a bad idea, I'll send Barry my girlfriend to... btw, good luck for sure... :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
LOL!!! You know Spousal Unit has been after me for a trip to Europe so she might just go for this offer...you're on your own though, I'm not paying for the shipping...LOL!!!

You're always welcome to Europe and i will be proud to show you some nice places in Belgium ! I would be honered to accomodate one of you guys for a while at my home .

Please confirm you take all your luggage back to the US.:D::eek: :p :confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D

Manic said:
Steve,

Just a suggestion, pay the shipping one way... (hmmmm) That's not a bad idea, I'll send Barry my girlfriend to... btw, good luck for sure... :D

Manic, for you the same. :D

belgiumbarry said:
You're always welcome to Europe and i will be proud to show you some nice places in Belgium ! I would be honered to accomodate one of you guys for a while at my home .

Please confirm you take all your luggage back to the US.:D::eek: :p :confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you, Barry. I used to live in Western Germany (Prum) and got to go to Begium a lot actually. You have a beautiful country and very nice people. It was many years ago (1976-79) when I was there and Spousal Unit (who was barely born back then) has never been and would love to go. We might take you up on your generous offer some day, the least we could do would stop by and drinka beer with you!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thank you, Barry. I used to live in Western Germany (Prum) and got to go to Begium a lot actually. You have a beautiful country and very nice people. It was many years ago (1976-79) when I was there and Spousal Unit (who was barely born back then) has never been and would love to go. We might take you up on your generous offer some day, the least we could do would stop by and drinka beer with you!!!

Nope Steve, you would have to stay a few days with me. I'm preparing a guest room which is overlooking my garage . You would love it ! ... i hope so.... :eek:

Stinker said:
ron needs to get his hair coated!
lololololol

My gel holds quite well thank you! It has been Miata tested.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back