THANKS STINKER!!~

lukedovichak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i got the caltracs on and it fixed the wheel hop. When i was putting the caltracs in I also found a blown rear passenger shock. I have 2 new rear ranchos 9000s coming and was wondering what settings you guys might use when you installed your tracs.
1. set mine with buddy same weight as me in the driver seat.
2. i adjusted them down until they sat on top of the spring. then eventually after some testing found myself stopping at 1.5 full turns from touching the spring.
3. where do you guys have yours set?

heres a video of some fun after i got everything put together. I would not have been able to do this without these bars because of the severe wheel hop. Now theres NONE what so ever. First MOD done and i LOVE IT!

if I read that right you said you stoped it BEFORE it touches the spring? I always went 1.5 turns after it touched the spring

now we seen you not getting traction,,,,,we want to see iy hook and go

there is a video, some friggin where, of a R/C SRT-10 drag racin a car, in Mexico. shows a perfect example of the dreaded SRT-10 "snap-a-around".
i have experienced this myself. friggin wild.
i think the Cal-Tracs either takes this prob out of the picture or very greatly reduces it. so another plus for the Cal-Tracs.
got mine set just a bit over 1.5 turns of load :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

lukedovichak said:
I have 2 new rear ranchos 9000s coming and was wondering what settings you guys might use when you installed your tracs.

Do you know the part numbers for the ranchos?

And everybody sings,:D and the wheels go round&round&round&round&round&round&round&round,:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: to hell with the singing i dizzeeeeeeee.:p :D :D :canabis:

some folks have been putting pieces of rubber under the aliminum spacer that touches the spring to cut down on the squeaking that it will start doing if it hasnt already.

thats good to know, it hasnt begun to do it yet. :) thx for the tip

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back