thank's Stinker

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok - im DONE !!! woohoo

i just installed Stinkers Oil line and Power Steering Line's

everyone should do this mod - OEM are CRAP,,,......

Stinker's line are top Qty,...

now - all tho's are will do this mod them self here my suggestion to you go to the hardware store and get a set crowsfoot wrench's " STD " you will need a extation and a braker bar,... to remove the line from the power Steering pump !!!!

trust me spend the 53.00 $ on the crowsfoot wrench set it well worth it,

Note:

Drain the fluid out the system " dont be line me and drink Power Steering Fluid " :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

once you have everthing hand tight - remember when you go to tightin the PS lines to hold the ends so they dont move to avoid hitting the fan :)

tightin every thing and your done....,,.

oil line were easy - it was not 1" and 1-1/4" you will also need a 1-1/8" wrench :) :)

Thank You Stinker for makin a top Qty line for our truck :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yep. my oil lines have been stinkerized since he first started selling them...the tech at my dealer went on and on about how well made they were...thanks Stink!!:rock:

Put the truck in the shop last night for 36K oil change, rear end fluid change, and having Stinkers Oil Lines installed.

Mine was not leaking but I figured why not fix the problem before it happened, just a matter of time. Next will be the PS lines.

Viper Tech wanted to know where I got them (told him about Stinker) he was VERY impressed with the quality.

How many of these lines have been changed without a leak???

everyone who was installed these lines " to my knowledge " has never had a leek....

TTT

not much help - i thought i took pictures of this

just remember - it the pressure line from the top of the PS pump down along the fan to the bottom connection - then right next to it is the line from the fan to the rack

and get a crow foot wrench

Looked everywhere, what size crowsfoot wrench is needed for the power steering nut, high pressure side at the pump. Want to make sure the kit I buy has the correct size.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back