Thanks to 1qksrt (mickey) and NBT (kenny)!!!!

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1qksrt said:
I just completed 2nd Chances (justin) clutch install!!!!:)
Exactly the same same concerns you have,fluid loss,lousy clutch...
replaced the clutch,Presure plate(wiped out) and flywheel(cryo,d,courtesy of N.B.T.),and found some leakage running down the line from the Master to the slave(replaced master and slave assy.)(stock)And reassembled.
NOTE: This truck has 50,00 miles on the stock clutch assy,(impressive indeed).
I personally feel that the stock hydraulics are quite fine up to a certain h.p. level!!!
Call or P.M. me (I,m right up the road from you)For any info you might need...

Mickey,

Your a top notch guy! Thanks for all your help. I just want everyone to know that this guy is the best. Mickey just had back surgery a few weeks ago and being the hard head that he is, He offered to help me with my clutch issues. Mickey pulled my tranny, replaced my clutch, master and slave w/a bad back and no help from me! (even though i begged you to wait for me) This is the type of guy that would give his shirt off of his own back if you needed it. Mickey I truely appreciate all your help and If ya ever need anything just let me know.

Kenny,

Thanks again for the flywheel. It was really nice of you to hook me up in my time of need. Thanks again!!!

So if anyone ever needs advice or help just talk to Mickey. He is a straight up guy that you want in your corner!!!

Yes sir both Mickey and Ken are stand up people and I am honored to be able to call them my friends.

can only applause that :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
myself had the luck to know how helpfull Kenny is :rock: :rock: :rock:

No thanks are needed,
I just do what is needed,you guys are like family to me!!!:rock:
Although it,s nice to be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

1qksrt said:
No thanks are needed,

:dito:
Glad to call all of you my brothers and sisters:rock:
Hope to meet you someday ""Chance".... and I am glad the new set up is going to one of our members:rock: :rock: We have managed to meet some pretty amazing people here over the years... and it keeps on going.

Much Love to the VTCOA:rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad you both got to see the post. Just hope I can return the favor when called upon. Thanks again!

all you guys rock....mickey, kenny and justin!!!! glad to know you all and live close! mickey has a heart of gold thats for sure!

1qksrt said:
No thanks are needed,
Although it,s nice to be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Daddy Daddy !!! Can't agree with these comments any more myself !!!This Dude is the bestest !!!As are all the people I've met through this site !!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back