Picture012.jpg

Thank You sir, and Thank you Mike Nice for changing your mind:D :itsme:
Doesn't look that bad. Ill post pics when I get done painting it my way:aetsch:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

you should post more picture of your truck :D :D :D

VIPER said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

you should post more picture of your truck :D :D :D
Why mine is pretty much stock on the outside:p only took the ram off in front of the srt and lowered the rear an 1.5". Basically stock:aetsch: your truck looks 100 times better than mine:rock:

That do look good Dawg.....:rock: .........I did notice you hooked your stock air box to the Roe....I did the same but I could not get the stock air duct to connect w/o twisting it so I did a custom tube....what did you do to make it work??:confused:

TNVIPER said:
That do look good Dawg.....:rock: .........I did notice you hooked your stock air box to the Roe....I did the same but I could not get the stock air duct to connect w/o twisting it so I did a custom tube....what did you do to make it work??:confused:
When I got it from Kyle he had some extra tubes made and some flex hose then I just rigged it, Yeah its about 3inch short without.:itsme:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Why mine is pretty much stock on the outside:p only took the ram off in front of the srt and lowered the rear an 1.5". Basically stock:aetsch: your truck looks 100 times better than mine:rock:

i would not say that , you got that nice shinny ROE :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

VIPER said:
i would not say that , you got that nice shinny ROE :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Not shiny no mo, i painted it all black and I likey, so next winter I am gonna have everything stripped and powder coated. So Far it is keeping temps down. But it isnt hot enough yet to put it to the test. If red kept it cool enough to touch after a good run. Black should make it a little bit cooler. Well see. Oh Go Roe you won't regret it:aetsch:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Not shiny no mo, i painted it all black and I likey, so next winter I am gonna have everything stripped and powder coated. So Far it is keeping temps down. But it isnt hot enough yet to put it to the test. If red kept it cool enough to touch after a good run. Black should make it a little bit cooler. Well see. Oh Go Roe you won't regret it:aetsch:

IDK yet - i have never heard or seen a power adder on these truck b/s the NOS face to face, it alot to think about - when your looking to drop between 15-30k more into an already money pit, i have not really drove my truck sence aug of last yr most i drove it wa around the block :(

VIPER said:
IDK yet - i have never heard or seen a power adder on these truck b/s the NOS face to face, it alot to think about - when your looking to drop between 15-30k more into an already money pit, i have not really drove my truck sence aug of last yr most i drove it wa around the block :(
Your motors already built, believe me If you bought the roe and for some strange reason you didnt like it:confused: you would have no trouble in getting rid of it thats for sure. What did they say about the 02's did you check what I told ya?

DevilDawg3097 said:
Your motors already built, believe me If you bought the roe and for some strange reason you didnt like it:confused: you would have no trouble in getting rid of it thats for sure. What did they say about the 02's did you check what I told ya?

havnt had time yet it been raining here past few days - and im not looking foward to removing the pass side o2 connection, last time took me over an hour to connect it bc of it location - but i dont have to tell you guyz that i just wish there was an easer way to get that DAMM thing !!!!

i'v always wanted a ROE, iv had a TT setup on anther car i used to have and that was sweet - when i got my truck the 1st thing i wanted was a roe - but i got rapped up in the JH shit and spent too much $ :(

so not im thinking on what to do rather then just doing it, we are trying to figure out the next mod it going to be a power adder, it dont have to be nutin bigg but my budgit will not allow it till end of yr beging of next year

SUCKS, and all in the back of my head is im going to break it lmao !! then i will have to start over again !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back