• Simmons

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • other

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the missus a new bed over the weekend:D We had a Stearns & Foster but ended up buying a Serta ( its the sheep one yknow):D Anyway tried to do some pre purchase reviews and it would seem that Simmons, Sealy and Serta claim to be the best and that the memory foam ones are a definate no no because of the high VOC emissions. Question what brando f bed do you have?:marchmellow:

thewelshm

Sultan--Ikea's house brand. Foam mattress with something like a 2" layer of memory foam. I slept on a full memory foam mattress once and didn't much care for it.

Got a Temper Pedic..... It's awesome. Or, at least, it was the last time I slept on it. It's in storage with the resta my shit now. :eek: :(

I was under the impression they were "hypoallergenic". :confused: What's up with the VOC's?

currently have a waterbed but getting ready hopfully next couple of days will be ordering my temperpedic mattress. have tried a bunch and temperpedic is so far the best of the group. and they are hypoallergenic.

temper-pedic...best thing I have ever bought.

Black1 said:
I know what they ARE! lol :D I was wondering about the amount of them in the Temper material and why you are worried about it. Is the wife (or you) allergic or something? :dontknow: :eek:

It would suck when she's on top:D , tried it in the store:rock: :D

thewelshm

I dont know the name of mine. One side has a blue tag and the other side has a green tag ( each side has different firmness level) . I do remember spending about 3k in the mattress place though :eek:

4x8 plywood with 20,000 10 penny nails sticking up ,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back