The drive home...

spinafable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never get tired of the drive home. Watching a storm roll in while in my truck is a simple pleasure.

Attachments

• 20160804_200448.jpg
    20160804_200448.jpg
    693.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20160804_200825.jpg
    20160804_200825.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Yep, a little prettier than Odessa where I grew up. But our storms are often beautiful.

Yep, a little prettier than Odessa where I grew up. But our storms are often beautiful.

I drove through Odessa a couple years ago. We are in "monsoon" season which for NM is hit or miss when it comes to rain actually falling. But the last couple of days the skies have been amazing.

Don't get to drive the south west, but just finished driving from Los Angeles to Portland Oregon a few hours ago. I gotta say that I'm very proud of my 190K mile old Durango. She still makes those 16 hour trips like a champ.

I drove through Odessa a couple years ago. We are in "monsoon" season which for NM is hit or miss when it comes to rain actually falling. But the last couple of days the skies have been amazing.

I have pics of folks water skiing down Muskingum St. (a street in Odessa) right after a flash flood. An hour late no water. Only in TEXAS. :rock::rock:

Don't get to drive the south west, but just finished driving from Los Angeles to Portland Oregon a few hours ago. I gotta say that I'm very proud of my 190K mile old Durango. She still makes those 16 hour trips like a champ.

We used to have an 05 durango and it was a comfortable road trip vehicle.

I have pics of folks water skiing down Muskingum St. (a street in Odessa) right after a flash flood. An hour late no water. Only in TEXAS. :rock::rock:

I understand completely. NM is notorious for raining on one street and it's like there is a barrier and the rain stops at the next street.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back