The Dudes ride

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Comming next weekend, will post up all pics of the installs

doing a full bellanger header system, mbrp catback, caltracs and some minor regular maintinance, see ya next weekend John!:rock:

SRT2520034.jpg

I am having an Exhaust issue with My truck it's a rattle trap now and it sounds like there is a hole in the muffler....Dark out when I got back from Nurnburg but I will inspec in the morning...I may be hitting you up on some ehaust also bro lol your gonna be accuanted with my account soon lol

I am having an Exhaust issue with My truck it's a rattle trap now and it sounds like there is a hole in the muffler....Dark out when I got back from Nurnburg but I will inspec in the morning...I may be hitting you up on some ehaust also bro lol your gonna be accuanted with my account soon lol

not a prob buddy,just let me know sir:)

Yeah buddy tomorrows the day.....will be there with the last of the gumbo for you and yours.............maybe a treat for those killar attack dogs ya got too.......

The dude has a chit eating grin after getting his ride back from the master...........WOW I thought it was fun before but..DAMN this mofo sounds as good as good as it pulls.........I am MORE than pleased my friend.............thanks again Tony

Now ask the Stinkass to put that rear window treat on straight!!! :rock:

Why should it bother another ?? :rock:

Im fine with it.............why worry about the work of another???

Is your life that boring you have nothing better to post???;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back