The forum wars viper vs vette

Mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnbHXKWN--w]TheForumWars.tv Ep. 1 Viper vs Vette - YouTube[/ame]

i always take a hurt car, i.e. clutch, to an event
:bs:

i always take a hurt car, i.e. clutch, to an event
:bs:

Exactly and had the Viper guy known how to work first a little better the Vette wouldn't be anywhere close....

Look how bad he spun off the line at the drag, numerous turns he kicked the rear on during Auto-X

We need to do this with the Lightning forum!

Exactly and had the Viper guy known how to work first a little better the Vette wouldn't be anywhere close....

Look how bad he spun off the line at the drag, numerous turns he kicked the rear on during Auto-X

We need to do this with the Lightning forum!

Well we should do it sooner than later cause when my shop is done with this next lightning no truck will be able to touch it. 1/4 mile that is :D

Neither one of them could drive a lick

its one of the most equal match ups i've seen.

both drivers drive worse than me

and power to weight is goin to be pretty close

Don't matter till the stingray comes out....ZR1 is history!!....If ma Mopar and brother from another mother Ralph don't come out with a acr or hard core package for the viper we are gunna have to kiss chebbys ass!!!Don't think for one minute the nx gen Yvette is gunna be slower...all I will say is I'm scared!!

I think cardude used to be on our forum too, think he was at the Austin dyno day way back when with that ACR

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back