The future of semis?

Never gonna happen, all that aero dynamic body work will be torn up by normal use. And at 65k GVW its giving up 15k lbs to a normal truck that's on the highway, so companys won't buy it either. I'm sure they'll make them more areo than they are now but not to that extreme.

Would work for coast to coast drop and hooks ,but in town the meat and poatatoe companys will never give up any wieght in a trailer .

We ship out 40 plus trucks a day and if they could strap crap one top of the trailer roof too they would do it and tell the driver not to be late for drop off or else .
Companys also figure up speed and time and know what speed limits are and base the times to it .most drivers have everything they can do to make it .Miss your appointment here and you sit till the next day .So going coast to coast or around town at 55 or less ? You might get giant companys to do it but not in the real world

Plus that truck is F*UCKING ugly as hell! Have a great and wonderfull day :D

The weight they list has nothing to do with what it is rated for, that is a typical weight for testing big rigs.

The weight they list has nothing to do with what it is rated for, that is a typical weight for testing big rigs.

The fact is NO company is going to run at that weight or that speed except J.B. or snieder,so there mileage claims are not real world numbers

The fact is NO company is going to run at that weight or that speed except J.B. or snieder,so there mileage claims are not real world numbers

From what I understand when any of the major semi makers do testing and release any mileage numbers and such that is the weight they test at, no full weight. So they were trying to do it the same way, but I know what you are saying and agree.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back