The Get Tony to Virginia Thread

Bump1.jpg

Bring yer skinny white ass on up here :p

And FATJACK and TN Viper.

Virginia is BEAUTIFUL .We'll make y'all feel right at home !

virginia's "right at home" and my comfort level are two different things:D

too many banjo players around there...

and i don't wanna wake up with a jar of peanut butter in my hand with a dog licking my right testicle a quarter in the other hand with a parrot screaming that's gonna hurt, that's gonna hurt and a big burly ape looking man rubbing his belly button hole saying "you shore do got a purdy mouth" with a bleeting goat in the background and the sound of chainsaws running with a john wayne movie playing in the background, and no weatherstripping under the front door, and handwoven blankets covering the windows with a no toothed excessively large woman changin the oil in an 89 IROC camaro listening to john denver on the ham radio under the carport shed and a skipping record of elvis playin in the house.......:marchmellow:

You Live In Travelers Rest and have the Nerve to Say THAT about Virginia.... Remember Man, I grew up down there (Greenville and Pickens County).... :) :) :)

You are only 45 mins from where they filmed Deliverance.... :D You got NO room to talk Trash on that Subject :D :D :D :D

There are some families down there without Any Branches on their Family Tree :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
sandy - do you have a set date and time for this GTG ?

call me with info bud

thanks,

Chris

Chris, Nothing is Set Yet.... With Everything Tony has going on right now it may wind up after PCB, I just don't know.... It will all depend on when his Schedule will allow.... :)

I have a couple of ideas but will have to run them past Tony as Well.... (One of them Includes the Navy Blue Angles :D )

Chris, Nothing is Set Yet.... With Everything Tony has going on right now it may wind up after PCB, I just don't know.... It will all depend on when his Schedule will allow.... :)

I have a couple of ideas but will have to run them past Tony as Well.... (One of them Includes the Navy Blue Angles :D )

that would be awsome - count me in buddy, if its after PCB my truck will be back on the road :argh:

It would be Great if you could make it... We will just have to see what time frame we are working with... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back