The ladies New ride.

BADASS-SRT-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20120925_074325_zpsef0843d0.jpg

20120925_074300_zps4c1bff45.jpg

20120925_074342_zpsfdad3d43.jpg

20120925_074312_zps03792c2a.jpg

My first child is on the way and the 350Z she had was no longer an option. So this was the best replacement we found.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didnt last too long looking like this. I had to give it my touch as soon as I drove it out of the lot. Thats why its parked in front of a paint shop. :D:rock:

That's great, what are the plans for it?

Looks sharp. Thats one of the 3 vehicles my wife cant make her mind up about before our first is born in Sept. Good luck with the Jeep and especialy the little one and CONGRATS on the first born comin!!!

Needs a mud paint job, it's a jeep

Its actually already done VPRPWRD. TRUSSMAN thanks for the congrats on our first baby and I think im going to help you make your mind up on getting a jeep after you see the finished pictures. VIPERJEFF Yes your right about jeeps belonging in the mud but Now I cant stand to see it even a little dirty.

Its actually already done VPRPWRD. TRUSSMAN thanks for the congrats on our first baby and I think im going to help you make your mind up on getting a jeep after you see the finished pictures. VIPERJEFF Yes your right about jeeps belonging in the mud but Now I cant stand to see it even a little dirty.

What's different on it? It's got to be something subtle.

Its somewhat subtle. Im working on those pictures for you guys to give me your opinions on it.

Awesome, can't wait to see it.

Here it is. All opinions good or bad are welcomed. What do you think?

20121012_082844_Ingrid.jpg

20121012_082852_Hagrid.jpg

I like it A LOT!! Old body style SRT wheels?

Thanks and yeah it is not even close to a srt-8 because we went with a V6. I didnt want to put my first baby in danger by getting a super fast jeep. Lol... Its all show and no go but I keep a lot of gas money in my pocket and im able to maintain my 10 as well. I love how a lil paint made one hell of a difference.

Thanks and yeah it is not even close to a srt-8 because we went with a V6. I didnt want to put my first baby in danger by getting a super fast jeep. Lol... Its all show and no go but I keep a lot of gas money in my pocket and im able to maintain my 10 as well. I love how a lil paint made one hell of a difference.

That it did. I love it.

WOW that looks great!!!! How much money invested in the upgrades?
Is the roof painted black or is it a wrap?

Last edited:
On wheels tires headlights and paint i didnt spend more than $3500. I actually painted the roof just like on my 10.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back