The Last Word on OBAMA!!! Outstanding Read!

TheSickness said:
I did not draw any comparisons other then their lack of expiriance....You connected the dots Bro. BTW the so called author of the DOI was a group of 4...He simply penned the Article ;) Benjamin FuckinFranklin and John FuckinAdams would be the true authors.....:D Oh and another interesting Tidbit of info....Had John Adams actually penned the DOI slavery would have been abolished 100 years earlier ;) Jefferson a slave owner and ardent lover of slave Tang refused to write the DOI unless the lines of abolishing slavery were taken out :marchmellow: Although articulate I believe the only ignorance was in your first post and the second was not to far behind :D

I've done my best to stick to the issues and not attack you.... Your references to my (so-called) ignorance is both gratuitous and purely speculative..... Perhaps your ego has shortcircuited your good sense in the absence of a substantive argument.

"When one has no basis for any argument, abuse the plaintiff" -Cicero

To deny that you compared Obama to Jefferson is pure BS. You most certainly did. You compared the qualifications of Obama to Jefferson, Kennedy and others... It's a bit late to deny it.

You've made numerous (purely subjective) statements which you presume some will accept as fact... Things are not facts just because you have written them.... I suggest that you check into the local library and obtain a dictionary. In this way you'll understand an acceptable definition between fact and opinion.... Between the truth and diatribe...

You've obviously spent too much time watching the John Adams miniseries on HBO...... and now you consider yourself an expert in U.S. History....

Obama is an empty fkn suit....PERIOD.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
Nice try, Mikey...........

But ANY....that's ANY arguement that contains analogies comparing Obama to Thomas Jefferson, one of the founders of this nation and the author of the Declaration of Indefuckingpendence is about as ignorant and feckless an argument as I've ever heard.......

The only common bond between Jefferson and OBama is that they both belong to the human race....... Like (intellectually) comparing Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan to Albert Einstein, Louis Pasteur or Thomas Edison....

I love ya' bro....But, get fkn real, please........

D
No I guess your right you did not attack me but rather in your typical elitist style you called me ignorant and feckless and then after taking the shot quickly tried to to cover it :D :D :D I don't need a history lesson from you of all people Timmy....Spelling lessons maybe :p but when it comes to history...You would be the Obama to my George Washington :p Re read what I wrote and lay your ego at the door...You alone made the assumption that I was comparing Obama to anyone else....The point backed by the historical references I added was merely an attempt to show that lack of " Experience " need not be a defining factor when selecting a candidate nor does it define the amount of success one will have. In fact I would lay my historical knowledge up against yours anytime and I would welcome that debate whole heartedly....or shall I await your next wave google results :confused: :D :p BTW you spelled argument wrong :marchmellow:

Not too sure why anyone is judging Obama - he doesnt have the experience to say if he is going to be good or not.
Mccain has been in long enough to know where he stands. Right by George W's line of thinking. I see a little variance but not enough to say he is going to be much different then the empty head we have now.
Lets ask this..
I dont think lack of experience or being an 'empty suit' can be worse then were we are now...

The guy says he wants to make a change give him the shot. If he sucks then vote his ass out.
Why give Mccain a shot? A shot for more of the same?

Mikey,

You just make shit up as you go along and try to drive all this fiction home with your innate ability to bully people into submission....

So, now you're an expert on the subject of U.S. History....?

HAH................!!!

You don't even know how much you personally pay for a gallon of fkn milk.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
Mikey,

You just make shit up as you go along and try to drive all this fiction home with your innate ability to bully people into submission....

HAH................!!!

You don't even know how much you personally pay for a fkn gallon of milk.

D

"GENTLEMEN"!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have noticed something here and elsewhere. I see lots of folks giving the reasons that they will not vote for Obama, but I've yet to see anyone say why they would vote for McCain. I might have missed something somewhere, but like I said I haven't seen it.

Personally, I probably won't cast a vote for President this year. Oh, I'll vote for sure, there are many other important ballots to cast. I just don't see either of these guys as deserving of my vote. And I won't give anyone my vote, just because of who they aren't.

Don't get me wrong, I think that John McCain is a true American hero. I admire him to no end. I just don't think that he is the right person to lead this nation right now. I think we need some new ideas in Washington. Nothing more, nothing less. So he won't get my vote.

Obama won't get my vote either. He hasn't given me a reason to. I've heard nothing from him to convince me that he isn't just another slick politician. He talks about change, yet I haven't heard any details on exactly what changes he plans on making or how. He seems to be perfect for the new century and the soundbite mentality though.

Perhaps after the debates I will have changed my mind. Perhaps, but I doubt it. I am more likely to vote for a third candidate or to withhold my vote altogether. I wish more people would do the same. Think about what it would say to the parties if only 10% of the people that voted actually voted for a presidential candidate. Then again, they might not get it or might not care if they did.

OCBob said:
I have noticed something here and elsewhere. I see lots of folks giving the reasons that they will not vote for Obama, but I've yet to see anyone say why they would vote for McCain. I might have missed something somewhere, but like I said I haven't seen it.

Personally, I probably won't cast a vote for President this year. Oh, I'll vote for sure, there are many other important ballots to cast. I just don't see either of these guys as deserving of my vote. And I won't give anyone my vote, just because of who they aren't.

Don't get me wrong, I think that John McCain is a true American hero. I admire him to no end. I just don't think that he is the right person to lead this nation right now. I think we need some new ideas in Washington. Nothing more, nothing less. So he won't get my vote.

Obama won't get my vote either. He hasn't given me a reason to. I've heard nothing from him to convince me that he isn't just another slick politician. He talks about change, yet I haven't heard any details on exactly what changes he plans on making or how. He seems to be perfect for the new century and the soundbite mentality though.

Perhaps after the debates I will have changed my mind. Perhaps, but I doubt it. I am more likely to vote for a third candidate or to withhold my vote altogether. I wish more people would do the same. Think about what it would say to the parties if only 10% of the people that voted actually voted for a presidential candidate. Then again, they might not get it or might not care if they did.

BULLSEYE!

OCBob said:

There's alot of merit in what you've said, Bob....

John McCain is a hero and has alot of experience in Washington. He does attack out of control spending in Washington and his ability to work both sides of the aisle for political reasons is a double edged sword that cuts both ways.... I don't know whether I apprecite it or if he's making a deal with the Devil.

He even seems a bit of an automaton (robot) from time to time...I'm not sure if it's a simple mechanism that helps him to focus (at his age) or not... But, it is somewhat off-putting (to me anyway)....

I also agree that neither candidate is an ideal choice, by any means... I just can't see how Obama can do anything but tax our asses into the bloody poorhouse.... Especially in this economy.... And, his fkn wife scares the shit out'a me... She's almost as fkd up as John Kerry's dippiass wife singing "Getting to Know You"....Lord have mercy.

D

Last edited:
Often it's a choice of the "Lesser of two Evils". If you really don't want canidate "A" in the White House then you should vote for canidate "B" to block canidate "A's" getting in. If you cast a vote for another canidate that really doesn't have a snowballs chance at getting in then that's as effective as a no vote. It's been awhile since a canidate has actually deserved a vote.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Often it's a choice of the "Lesser of two Evils". If you really don't want canidate "A" in the White House then you should vote for canidate "B" to block canidate "A's" getting in. If you cast a vote for another canidate that really doesn't have a snowballs chance at getting in then that's as effective as a no vote. It's been awhile since a canidate has actually deserved a vote.

Hold your nose and vote..............:argh:

D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Sorry, but I can't agree with that. A vote for "A" is a vote for "A" not a vote against "B". I really believe in my heart that is why we have found ourselves where we are. Too many people vote against someone, so we end up with the B list or maybe even the C list of candidates. Does anyone here really believe that these 2 are the cream of the crop, the very best 2 candidates that we had to choose from way back when last year? Cause I sure as hell don't.

If someone doesn't deserve my vote, they won't get it. Period.

And one more thing while I'm up here on my soapbox.

Who do you think it is that has been telling us that voting for a 3rd candidate is akin to throwing away your vote? Why, it's the Republican and Democratic parties that's who it is. If they can convince everyone of this than they never have to worry about a 3rd party. And unfortunately it seems to be working so far.

Ok, I usually stay out of politics , but find them interesting , especially how uptight some get over them:D

but I only have one question on my observance of the political party called a president as of late.

So tell me if this is somewhat true....

One the president doesnt have any more pull than sickness with the governing of the states.

Two, congress is jsut a sewage of dirty money

three the lobbiest are the ones that thro the money into the sewage, and therefore actually run the country from behind closed doors?:dontknow:

Not too bad for a hillbilly.

I think you're gonna need a lobbyist of your own up there in Washington. Get some gov't contracts to sell them go fast parts that they don't need. hehe

so this means I am close to understanding our political democratical republican useless government that withholds alien information;) :D

Stinker said:
so this means I am close to understanding our political democratical republican useless government that withholds alien information;) :D
The super delegates are in control.:D

Django said:
Mikey,

HAH................!!!

You don't even know how much you personally pay for a gallon of fkn milk.

D
:slug:

OCBob said:
Sorry, but I can't agree with that. A vote for "A" is a vote for "A" not a vote against "B". I really believe in my heart that is why we have found ourselves where we are. Too many people vote against someone, so we end up with the B list or maybe even the C list of candidates. Does anyone here really believe that these 2 are the cream of the crop, the very best 2 candidates that we had to choose from way back when last year? Cause I sure as hell don't.

If someone doesn't deserve my vote, they won't get it. Period.

I see where your coming from but Candidate "A" & "B" are the ones that have received the delegate's votes and the main two that are competing for the White House. So if I feel that Mitt Romney was the best candidate and vote for him (even as a write in). There's not much chance he'll make it. And it depends on how strongly you don't want a candidate in office. If you want to insure that the guy you don't want running the country doesn't get in. Then a vote for his competition is what's needed. I didn't say I liked it or that it was right, it's just the way the game is played. Unfortunately.........

Stinker said:

That's why I started the thread about a new party,

did not all political parties start with just a few individuals?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back