The Last Word on OBAMA!!! Outstanding Read!

I'll vote for McCain for these reasons:

1. He supports the line item veto which will get rid of a shitload of pork because we can go back and erase stupid subsidies that are long overdue.

2. He now supports across the board tax cuts, which puts more money in tax payers pockets instead of the moochers. Sorry, I won't support people that breed for mo' money.

3. He has conviction and places the security of the United States above all else, which as we all know is the whole (okay 90%) reason for government.

Why I don't like him:

1. He is not like George Bush! He agrees with the Kyoto treaty, agrees with Global Shwarming (not to be confused with Shawarma), and has tied his name with Lieberman, Feingold, Kennedy Of course you all know LOVE George Bush and are in bed with him, right?

There you go OCBob.

Now for Obama (TehSuk!)

1. TAXES in the ASSES! Free healthcare! Cut and run! Comprehensive Immigration reform! Lewis Farrakhan (Muslim wacko), Bill Ayers (Terrorist wacko), Jeremiah Wright (Racist wacko). In addition Obama is the favored candidate by HAMAS, would talk with Ahmedinajad.

I would much rather vote for Larry Elder

Thanks... although I don't agree with it 100%... I kinda wish we had Romney back :(. I would have also like to have seen Fred Thompson's opinion.

one quick question... is everyone on this forum an Ayn Rand fan lol just saw the sig OCBob.

Cudajon said:
Thanks... although I don't agree with it 100%... I kinda wish we had Romney back :(. I would have also like to have seen Fred Thompson's opinion.

one quick question... is everyone on this forum an Ayn Rand fan lol just saw the sig OCBob.

Ayn Rand was way before her time......:rock: :congrats:

D

Cudajon said:

If you read and comprehend her works, then think about how long ago they were penned, you would find it impossible to not be a fan of
Ms. Rand.

what is really crazy, is that she broke the mold and in the end was more true to the original American dream than most American... considering she was born in... Russia!!! Most, and I mean MOST of us, yes I am guilty of not thinking too just take what we digest from out various outlets and regurgitate them as sermon. If she would have done that instead of being herself she would have been a blind commie, right?

Kinda like the blind... libbies now?

Cudajon said:
what is really crazy, is that she broke the mold and in the end was more true to the original American dream than most American... considering she was born in... Russia!!! Most, and I mean MOST of us, yes I am guilty of not thinking too just take what we digest from out various outlets and regurgitate them as sermon. If she would have done that instead of being herself she would have been a blind commie, right?

Kinda like the blind... libbies now?

AMEN BROTHER!!

TheSickness said:
He has still got my vote......You Conservative Dudes crack me up....Next you will come up with Pics of him burning the flag and impaling babies on stakes :D

I have never voted for anyone on the GOP Ticket, and I've voted 45 times. They say there is a 1st time for everything and this will be a 1st. for me. I just can't see a Black in the White House. Let alone one raised by Moslems and attened a Racial Church. So there goes your Conservative Dudes B.S. out the window there are a Hell of a lot of us Dems. that feel as I do.

Jack

dodgeboy16 said:
I have never voted for anyone on the GOP Ticket, and I've voted 45 times. They say there is a 1st time for everything and this will be a 1st. for me. I just can't see a Black in the White House. Let alone one raised by Moslems and attened a Racial Church. So there goes your Conservative Dudes B.S. out the window there are a Hell of a lot of us Dems. that feel as I do.

Jack
Moslems and Blacks :rock: :congrats: La dee da I am a Republican voting Democrat for the first time :marchmellow: Id it Potato or Potatoe :confused:

Tisk tisk…. Gentlemen this has been an interesting ride. It seems everyone brings up great points but unfortunately not an actual solution; probably because in today’s world of politics a solution is non existent. We live in a world where we cannot have everything. My wish would be to integrate the good parts of these two men and come up with a perfect candidate that we could feel comfortable voting for. However, this isn’t possible. Obama’s inexperience is probably what we need. He isn’t contaminated by experience. Most presidents gain their know-how while leading this great nation. Reading over U.S. history regarding presidents there has always been people who didn’t agree with the way things were, just like there are people who don’t agree with the way things are, or will be, etc. I’m not saying I am rooting for B-OH.. I don’t particularly agree with his “change†because he never specified what it is. Yeah it could be for better or for worse so we have a 50-50 chance. I’m not a gambler.

As for McCain, his experience worries me because he already knows how to F#@K us over. He may be more intelligent than good old GWB but was the lack of intelligence our commander in chief’s only flaw? I doubt it. Meanwhile the real people running this country in the background will still continue doing so. It wasn’t GWB’s sole decision to invade Iraq. The background actors are hardly mentioned in this mess of a war. We ought to start looking at Congress members instead of just presidential candidates because they are only the puppets for us to point out fingers at.

As for spending our dollars, well we must al agree that’s undeniably inevitable. Given just this group of people on THIS forum I can guarantee there will be very different opinions on what it should be spent on. So why the bickering among friends? No matter who is in office we will not be 100% happy. When B-OH is up there taxing us to kingdom come we are going to bitch.. When McCain is telling during his speech that our U.S. troops are required to be spread thinly throughout the Mid East we are going to complain.. A lot of you guys have been around a long time seeing such issues (probably not as long as dodgeboy16 with his 198 years of 45 votes) and should know better to expect any different.

A good candidate will need money for a campaign. To me it’s sad that the lack potentially great nominees being introduced has greatly to do with money. Sorry, I might be reamed for this but I don’t see either getting my vote this time around, unless I see some sincere progress during the debates.

Venom Power said:
Tisk tisk…. Gentlemen this has been an interesting ride. It seems everyone brings up great points but unfortunately not an actual solution; probably because in today’s world of politics a solution is non existent. We live in a world where we cannot have everything. My wish would be to integrate the good parts of these two men and come up with a perfect candidate that we could feel comfortable voting for. However, this isn’t possible. Obama’s inexperience is probably what we need. He isn’t contaminated by experience. Most presidents gain their know-how while leading this great nation. Reading over U.S. history regarding presidents there has always been people who didn’t agree with the way things were, just like there are people who don’t agree with the way things are, or will be, etc. I’m not saying I am rooting for B-OH.. I don’t particularly agree with his “change†because he never specified what it is. Yeah it could be for better or for worse so we have a 50-50 chance. I’m not a gambler.

As for McCain, his experience worries me because he already knows how to F#@K us over. He may be more intelligent than good old GWB but was the lack of intelligence our commander in chief’s only flaw? I doubt it. Meanwhile the real people running this country in the background will still continue doing so. It wasn’t GWB’s sole decision to invade Iraq. The background actors are hardly mentioned in this mess of a war. We ought to start looking at Congress members instead of just presidential candidates because they are only the puppets for us to point out fingers at.

As for spending our dollars, well we must al agree that’s undeniably inevitable. Given just this group of people on THIS forum I can guarantee there will be very different opinions on what it should be spent on. So why the bickering among friends? No matter who is in office we will not be 100% happy. When B-OH is up there taxing us to kingdom come we are going to bitch.. When McCain is telling during his speech that our U.S. troops are required to be spread thinly throughout the Mid East we are going to complain.. A lot of you guys have been around a long time seeing such issues (probably not as long as dodgeboy16 with his 198 years of 45 votes) and should know better to expect any different.

A good candidate will need money for a campaign. To me it’s sad that the lack potentially great nominees being introduced has greatly to do with money. Sorry, I might be reamed for this but I don’t see either getting my vote this time around, unless I see some sincere progress during the debates.
Bwahahahahha :congrats: :congrats:

TheSickness said:
Oh and before I forget congrats on being at least 198 yrs old :confused: :D 45 times Bwahahahahahhaha :rock: :rock:

Believe it or not there is an election every year Ahole.

Jack

Cudajon said:
Geojey Boosh is dumb! How come his wife didn't let him visit Hawaii and Alaska?

Personally, I still like George W.

He fkd alotta shit up and cost us a thriving economy by overextending our military when he could'a simply responded with one surgical, devastating retaliatory op...... But, he neither had the balls or the brains to pull it off....

Again, he fkd alotta shit up and much of our econmic woes today are the result of his incompetence.... But I believe that he did what he thought was right for the country and the world....

I don't think he's an evil guy, just a dumbfk on many levels.....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back