The NEW Chrysler!

Stagethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of S*IT!:mad:

I can't believe this.:mad:

My wife has a '08 Jeep and works 12 to 14 hour days lately.
So can't take it in during the week.
The dealer we went to has now closed.:(

She just called our "now" local Dodge-Jeep dealer for a appointment.
Just a 12K mile check and a oil change and guess what they told her...

ON SATURDAY, WE ONLY WORK ON CARS THAT WERE "BOUGHT HERE"!

Good way to start a NEW company! And I was looking at a new Ram they have. NOT ANY MORE! A-HOLES!!!!!!!

Last edited:
WTF???..just bought on weekends??:confused: ..............lost my dealer too.:argh: ..he is still open as a used car dealer & Jag Dealer and has the service dept running so I can get service..just no warranty......I will not be buying any new Chrysler vehicles in the future...

TNVIPER said:
WTF???..just bought on weekends??:confused: ..............lost my dealer too.:argh: ..he is still open as a used car dealer & Jag Dealer and has the service dept running so I can get service..just no warranty......I will not be buying any new Chrysler vehicles in the future...

Sorry maybe I didn't word that right.:dontknow:

On Saturday, we only work on cars that WERE bought here.:mad:

Are you serious? That is odd. I have a dealer that is on the list to close yet they are still open. No signs, nothing.. They do sell Subaru as well so maybe thats the reason. Either way, if you are serious, thats fkn bs.

Get used to service problems. Biggest issues will be time to wait for an appointment. The service dept.'s are going to be very busy now that so many dealers are being closed. Getting warranty service is going to be a problem due to overwhelmed service departments. It's not even a matter of hiring more people. The dealers won't have enough bays to work on the over load of cars coming in for service. The dealers left will need to spend money on their facilities if they have the room to build.

Stagethree said:
What a bunch of S*IT!:mad:

I can't believe this.:mad:

My wife has a '08 Jeep and works 12 to 14 hour days lately.
So can't take it in during the week.
The dealer we went to has now closed.:(

She just called our "now" local Dodge-Jeep dealer for a appointment.
Just a 12K mile check and a oil change and guess what they told her...

ON SATURDAY, WE ONLY WORK ON CARS THAT WERE "BOUGHT HERE"!

Good way to start a NEW company! And I was looking at a new Ram they have. NOT ANY MORE! A-HOLES!!!!!!!

That's BS. I'd call the attoney general or someone, I don't know who, but you can bet I'd make sure someone knows about this shit.

The last time I had a problem with the dealer I looked in my manual and called the company... in my case FORD motor company. In about 5 minutes I had my dealer calling me, apologizing, giving me a free rental and setting up an appointment. :D

Not sure if that will work these days

walbert said:
The last time I had a problem with the dealer I looked in my manual and called the company... in my case FORD motor company. In about 5 minutes I had my dealer calling me, apologizing, giving me a free rental and setting up an appointment. :D

Not unless he speaks Italian. :eek: :D

.... I don't think this is a isolated occurrence. And I think, unfortunately, it's only going to get worse as dealers strain to keep up.

walbert said:

thats a good idea, hey how did it work out with your lawn man and the scratch on your truck

Well the first Italian Dodge cars are here at the dodge dealer:D :D :D
100_1183.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1185.jpg

70HP and 50 MPG:rock:

Alex

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That's BS. I'd call the attoney general or someone, I don't know who, but you can bet I'd make sure someone knows about this shit.

Just got off the phone with Chrysler customer service.

I don't want to offend any one but the man had a deep Indian accent.
He was very hard to understand but...

At first he said dealers are independent from Chrysler and he could not do anything about them.

After more "conversation" he asked me for the wifes VIN, which I don't have on me.

Told him I have a name just look it up!
Looks up my name and told me I have to many vehicles!:banghead: :call2: :heeeelllllooooo: :confused: :dontknow: :p :D
That he needs the VIN!!

Sir you have over twenty vehicles listed sir. ( four are current.)

I say "WE ONLY OWN ONE JEEP!" (the rest are/were Dodge's.)

OK I found it sir....

He put me on hold for 5 minutes and called the dealer....

Sir dealer said they have no record of you having service done at their dealership.

NO CRAP! They won't take it! I told you that and that is why I am calling you!

Hold on sir...

They said to call and make a appointment.

I tried that!:mad:

They will now make appointment just call them back, CLINK! , I HANGUP!

My wife called the dealer I had bought my Dakota at,
they are few more miles away but...

"Sure what time you want to come in?"

WHY ME?:dontknow: :D

Last edited:
A couple of years ago my local dealership wouldn't work on my car because I didn't purchase it from them. They said it had to be at least two years old, this way if I was unhappy with the service I couldn't fill out a negative survey. They could risk their 5 star status if they scored to bad on the survey's Chrysler mails out. This is Herbee Dodge in West Islip, NY. I called everyone up to the attorney general, it turns out they have a right to do this. I have since purchased 4 Dodge/Chrysler's and guess what, none from Herbee.

makes sense..... i had a local dodge dealer (on the "cut" list) play games with me on warranty work on a dodge deisel i once had..... i had to take it back to where i bought it to get it fixed. :(

Just think we will still be able to get parts like valve covers for our SRT's. Only problem will be the cast in FIAT in place of Viper. Who's going to be the first with the new cover?

099 FEVER said:
Just think we will still be able to get parts like valve covers for our SRT's. Only problem will be the cast in FIAT in place of Viper. Who's going to be the first with the new cover?

Thats why you buy all that before you need them.:D

NewCOVERS006.jpg

Oh, the battery insulators are only 5 bucks.
Can't wait till every one starts restoring 10's!:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back