The new viper

Lets hope Benz doesn't take this one :D

looks like total shit:toilet::puke::toilet::puke:

gen 1 and 2 was sexy... gts was the sexiest... gen3 and 4 were more angry, but still...

every new one i've seen... yuk... i don't even like the vipers any more if that's what they're gonna make them look like...

so far a huge disappointment...

Is that a trash bag on the front? That's pretty much where it belongs. Reminds me of a supra or any other rice burner.

I hope they don't build the yellow one. That thing looks like a rebodied Chrysler Concorde... Allen's rendering looks like it took queues from the Ferrari 250 GTO (front fascia). The next rendering in line (by Ratchett) looks like a body kit applied to an Acura G35/Nissan 350Z (less the B pillar (rear) window). I'm not fond of the others as well, all of them are missing the mark, kinda ugly.

So far not impressed. Why do they feel the need to screw up an allready successful platform by "design changes, body style, etc" Stick with the concept that got it to where it is dammit!

They are just renderings, none of those are "the car". Even the one covered up is a GEN 3 with a slightly different front to hold the new engine under the hood. Right now they are just testing the drive train in that modified GEN 3.

THey annouced a new V10 at Vegas this week. It is a "drag racing" crate engine, but I think it will offer some insight into the new car. 800HP, including upgrade kits from Mopar for GEN 3 engines.

http://dodgeforum.com/articles/2011...orsepower-at-sema-industrynews-dfnov11-1.html

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back