The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Got the banner Friday realized what is was last night, signed will go out tomorrow.
send message to jj2329

Last edited:
I'll get signed pretty quickly when I get it. If there is anyone close to me here in Arkansas let me know while I have it. I think Kyle is pretty close.

beastly1 your next after jj2329 so maybe we can speed this up if you PM him your address info now while the the banner is on the way to him so that when he is done he does not have to wait for the information and you will have it that much sooner.

beastly1 your next after jj2329 so maybe we can speed this up if you PM him your address info now while the the banner is on the way to him so that when he is done he does not have to wait for the information and you will have it that much sooner.

Skip beastly1 because he doesn't have his truck back from the engine build yet. I will move him down the list a few more spots. Go to srt10viper and if we don't get a response in a day move onto the next.

FYI, the cost of signing went from $15.10 from Fl. to WA. and then $25 to send from WA to AR. Just thought the shipping cost was a bit high, oh well. Never paid for my own signature before. LOL

picture.php

Very Nice!

jj2329 did you receive the banner yet? And did srt10viper respond to your PM?

Last edited:
Can we get an update on the banner please?

jj2329 pm'd last Monday that he had been on vacation when it got to him and he would get his pics and get it turned around this week...

" Re: Banner
Hey Rick, sorry about the delay on the banner. I went on vacation last week, I was hoping that the banner would arrive to me before I left. I have it now and will get it sign and ready to send this week. "

jj2329 is ready to ship the banner and we are going to skip srt10viper since he has not been on since 03/09/2014 so the next up is bmxam962. I just PM’d him to contact jj2329 ASAP so we can get this rolling again.

Thank You, are there any other members near you who can sign it while you have it????

jj2329 Please post up the tracking number when you have it.

Last edited:
Yes sir at least 2 more, plus there are 2 more 10's by the house but I have to get them on the forum. I will be rushing this weekend and week to get my truck back together for the picture

list in original post updated

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back