The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Nice meeting blacksrt1 last night
Banner going to el presidente next

image_zpsecznraw9.jpeg

Those are my tires grandpa, lol
image.jpg

I am currently in possession of the banner. This is your last chance to sign it. If you haven't yet signed it and would like to let me know. Once I hang it on the wall I will not take it back down.

ill be over this summer to crash your place...Can i still use the banner as a blanket when i stay over. That way i can say i slept with everyone, not just a few of you guys!!

ill be over this summer to crash your place...Can i still use the banner as a blanket when i stay over. That way i can say i slept with everyone, not just a few of you guys!!

Will you at least wear the banner like a cape out to breakfast in the morning, so you can say you at least had that decency and didn't just use and abuse us?

I am currently in possession of the banner. This is your last chance to sign it. If you haven't yet signed it and would like to let me know. Once I hang it on the wall I will not take it back down.

Well.................. I do have another vehicle to take a picture with. My last picture didn't exactly qualify me with the VTCOA.

Well.................. I do have another vehicle to take a picture with. My last picture didn't exactly qualify me with the VTCOA.

Let me know if you want it. Not that way either you sick bastard.....

That Banner is awesome, thanks for sending it Andy :rock:

PLEASE TELL HIM NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

OH REALLY???? :D :D :D Never ?? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

I just sent it out this morning to Theol55. I was not able to get a hold of Wifey, who was next on the list.
Heads up Rich... coming to you by Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I just checked my PM and he is telling the truth! Thank you for trying:rock:

Last edited:
Where is the banner now? Would be pretty awesome if we could get it for the GTG at the Mohegan!

Where is the banner now? Would be pretty awesome if we could get it for the GTG at the Mohegan!

It's at my house, never to be seen again!

Just kidding, if for any reason I can't make the GTG I'll send it to you.

Happy Birthday Andy! You will make it :rock: :rock: :rock: :beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back