The Next Jersey Meet

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's about time to have another Jersey area get together. The last one was good, but it was my bad for suggesting it at the last minute, so not alot of people showed up. I'm gonna plan this one for Saturday June 3, so that gives people a couple of weeks to see if they can make it or not. We can do the pretty much the same thing as last time; meet, BS for awhile, a short drive, and then go to Dads wings in Mt. Laurel for Lunch, brew, and more BS'ing. Dads wings was very accomadating last time and they will section off parking for us. Let me know what you guys think. If the date is overall not good with everyone, we can change it. I'd like to get as many trucks out there as possible now that the weather is nice. Let me know if you all have any suggestions or ideas.

I put this post on the "other" forum last night, but I posted this here because this seems to be where the party went, so that's where I go. I've been in South America for 3 weeks and I come home to find out all the stuff that happened on the other site. It sounds like they have a mutiny on their hands over there.

I would propose that you make it Sunday instead..I would like to be there, but cant make it on Saturday..Im about 2 hrs away if I remember from my last trip out that way..

Sunday is fine with me, I'm gonna start a list of people attending so everybody will know how many people to expect.

1. 10boom (White RC)
2. Riff62 (black RC)

anybody...............what happened to all the Jersey/PA/NY guys? I know you guys are on here!:dontknow:

I'd definetely go but my truck isn't on the road yet.....anything after June 15 works for me

I'm around fella's and I'm gonna try to make it out to the meet if I can... as my luck would have it next monday is my mothers b-day and since we'll all be working monday I'm figuring we'll be going out with her on sunday so I'm playin it by ear fella's!! :dontknow:

1. 10boom (White RC)
2. Riff62 (black RC)
3. Sitedrifter (yellow RC)
4. Craig (silver QC) (Maybe)

C'mon guys, I know there are more of you out there. I can't believe I can only drum up four people to show off their trucks, meet some other members, and then drink beer.......am I missing something???

the last Thursday in June, July, and August there are huge cruise nights in Freehold NJ in the center of town.....could be a potential place to meet? Weekend would be more time to hang...Freehold would have more going on around us.....bikes, rods, lots of Vintage stuff.....just some food for thought

doneo said:
the last Thursday in June, July, and August there are huge cruise nights in Freehold NJ in the center of town.....could be a potential place to meet? Weekend would be more time to hang...Freehold would have more going on around us.....bikes, rods, lots of Vintage stuff.....just some food for thought

Thanks for the info, I'm open to anything.

Yeah man, where you been, I tried to call you last week? Sunday at 11:00. You gonna be able to make it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back